Search results

1. Best Alliance Member Ever

Instead of venting about selfish foolish immature and treacherous teammates, why don't we post examples of the finest alliance members we have played with. Not the best players mind you. They are often the worst teammates. I am interested in team players. You know... players that put the team...
  2. Quick deletion of 175 pt cities ... what do you think?

I have wanted to post this idea for some time. I decided to start in the Acropolis to get a better sense of what the community thinks before elevating this to a formal request. Basically - I am sick of seeing islands filled with 175 - 200 pt cities that just take up space. It seems obvious...
  3. FYI Historical data on EN world settings

EN 45 (the colonize only world) is left out of the following summary thru EN 53 EN.Grepolis Summary - 52 worlds raw numbers Speed Revolt Conquest 1 ------ 7 12 2 ------13 11 3 ------ 5 4 percentages Speed Revolt Conquest 1 --- 13.5%...
  4. Why cheating will destroy this wonderful game

First of all ...I am not a game mod or manager - I have no connection to INNO whatever. I just really like playing Grepolis. I looked for a long time to find an honest game - and finally found this one. I commend INNO for running an honest game. They seem to be trying to weed out the...
  5. How does the Invite System work? - a real answer this time

I have been asked this question more times that any other. Can INNO please offer us a guide. I respectfully ask you make this a priority because it has a profound impact on game play and it is a barrier to players entering new worlds. Of all the aspects of this game that are important, who...
  6. Group of Players looking for a "Rim Start" on Knossos

I am part of a small group of players (6 to 8 depending on RL timing) who have been waiting to start a speed 3 world together. We missed Knossos when it started. We assumed that one of the two new worlds (Olympia or Pella) would be speed 3 - WRONG!. INNO seems to prefer slower worlds. So...
  7. Starting a world together

My friends and I would like to start in a new world in the same ocean... in the same island group. We all tried Delphi and would like to try another world... only this time together. But this has proven impossible unless there is a special procedure. We just tried to start Heraklion, we all...