Search results

1. Pre-World Nero Discussion Thread

Lol I suppose I like playing them because you can enjoy the world for longer and have a better chance of doing well because you have the time to catch up to the big spenders. I do not spend money
  2. Pre-World Nero Discussion Thread

And when I say a slow world I mean 1 - 2 speed
  3. Pre-World Nero Discussion Thread

The high speed worlds open far more often than the slow speed world's, who wants to start a world 6 months old, high speed players have more choices when to start and play a world
  4. Pre-World Nero Discussion Thread

I do not understand something that someone may be able to explain to me Why are the people going on about high speed conquest / revolts worlds not opening up enough when these type of worlds are already open that they could be playing in already, it makes no sense, unless they played these...
  5. Pre-World Nero Discussion Thread

Anyone know roughly what time it will open so I know what time to pounce? Lol
  6. Pre-World Nero Discussion Thread

Only a few hours left, I always find the most intense part is the first two weeks, everyone scrambling around trying to find their feet, it's fun to watch
  7. Pre-World Nero Discussion Thread

These settings are not going to change at last minute are they because of all the complaints? @Toolan
  8. Pre-World Nero Discussion Thread

I am definitely starting an alliance day 1
  9. Pre-World Nero Discussion Thread

I really like the 60 alliance cap too, maybe less hugging will go on.
  10. Pre-World Nero Discussion Thread

For all the people who do not like the settings there will be loads more fast conquest / revolt worlds to come, this kind of world does not come along often for people like me and other people who like these settings. It has to be fair for all players not just the majority, all players.
  11. Pre-World Nero Discussion Thread

@Toolan. I am pleased to see these settings and I am going to jump into this world and play it. I like revolt and slower worlds because they last longer and you can take your time with them. Pleas do not change the settings at the last minute I have waited to long for a world like this to change...