Search results

1. Hydra and Argus

nah still wont change much, coz usually no one builds hydras lol
  2. Hydra and Argus

well hydra counts as a myhtical unit and not a naval one probably because of the same reason that favourable wind doesnt work on hydra while heroic power does. so i guess the game counts hydra as mythical unit and not naval
  3. TKF's Top 12 Power Rankings First Edition: The Pre-Protection End Rankings

@The Smilodon Fatalis you making us look too strong lol.
  4. TKF's Top 12 Power Rankings First Edition: The Pre-Protection End Rankings

Yes I think I was a member of the original Hydra alliance too when I played WW. Also English isn’t my first language so I have to edit my posts sometimes to try and remove grammatical errors. I hope you could understand all that i said
  5. TKF's Top 12 Power Rankings First Edition: The Pre-Protection End Rankings

@Bearissimus they were never our sister alliance, their leader played with us in neapolis and though we offered him a chance to join us he went off and made his own alliance declaring themselves as our sister allaince. we were closely pacted with them becoz they were our allies in neapolis too...
  6. TKF's Top 12 Power Rankings First Edition: The Pre-Protection End Rankings

hey mate you have left us, joined another alliance still crying over here, we try to play on our own way. we are trying to play in a way that we think is best for this new endgame. i dont think i need to justify anything especially to you becoz i believe that you may have every right to leave us...
  7. Top 12 Alliances of Sidon

Hello thank you for the suggestion on big players we are working on it and yes we have allies whom we are working with.
  8. Looking to Join EN 127 Olympus world Pre-made

If anyone drops in 45, feel free to contact me provided you are active and ready to help :)