Search results

1. lmaria

Passed Single Support Report

I vote for it, very needed indeed... but also agree that this will make sneak attacks harder to get unnoticed... but flooding players with hundreds of reports and spy reports, despite doing the job, is a tactic that in my mind doesn't provide benefits to balance the annoyance of so many...
  2. lmaria

Riddles

No, he is not telling the truth. At least one chicken is not a liar (but not this chicken), making the statement "All chickens are liar" false. Not all chickens are liars, and not all chicken are telling the truth. (assuming a liar lies all the time)
  3. lmaria

battle points ?

Yes, it doesn't matter how many of your troops die, it's how many they killed that counts for BP. And as Jono said, yes, you get bps for defending others' cities, except for ghosts. Again it's how many units did your troops/boats killed (so in case of a heavy defence from a lot of players in...
  4. lmaria

How did this player change his screen name?

I like your name, ToT, don't change it ;)
  5. lmaria

Riddles

the sun or the weather?
  6. lmaria

April PotM Poll Discussion

I agree, I love Rooster's posts, however he'd have to face competition if Farg was nominated too in the same month ... Maybe we need to find a way to spread out the nominations over several months :P
  7. lmaria

Speed as moving oceans

They do compound each other. I believe that would be 10% faster x 15% faster, which would be 26.5% faster if I am not mistaken. What spell are you talking about? is that an island quest thing maybe?
  8. lmaria

Improvements XII

I like them all, so I voted for (i.e. against) #1. #1 should be pretty minor so it doesn't really fit in this comparative vote, either Inno does it because they want to, or they won't, so in any case I didn't want to penalize the other good ideas. The naval tactics sounds complex but...
  9. lmaria

Passed Check Box Hide 25% fewer resource icons

Agree, it is too cluttered and looks confusing, and may click on the wrong place with all these icons.
  10. lmaria

Passed Naval Tactics

I like it, currently I agree the game is unbalanced as we pretty much know in advance what to expect and how to defeat it in naval attacks, compared to land where the mix of troops is unknown. In addition with harbor checks or flying harbor checks or just recording what was used prior, we often...
  11. lmaria

7th farm and upgrade of farms

Yes, you can. You need more "trained units" in the city though, but these units don't have to be sent in the attack against the village (they could be LS, other boats, or defence units for example). If you have more than 140 slingers, I suggest you send as many slingers as you have, so you get a...
  12. lmaria

7th farm and upgrade of farms

Everyone on the island benefits from your upgraded farm, as long as they have conquered that farm. So yes, you are helping everybody. So when looking at which farm you want to take, a good idea is to start by the ones that have the highest upgrade level (as long as they do the trades you are...
  13. lmaria

The removal of harbor checks

Pheeww, I wasn't aware it was being removed either, happy that it's back. It's really a strategic component, some troops/city builds and even city placements are decided with this, and it fits a different purpose than the spy imo: a spy is more complete, but the defender can stack his cave and...
  14. lmaria

Inactive Topic Troops eating food..

I second this, and the suggestion provided by aannira sounds good imo.
  15. lmaria

Abort a quest?

LOL, I had to read that twice...
  16. lmaria

WW era

Each completed (level 10) building gives a specific bonus. Only one alliance can win the world, by completing 4 of the 7 wonders - whichever alliance is first has won the world and gets the Master of the world award. This can be accomplished only once per world. However the Ruler of the world...
  17. lmaria

So... how'd he do it?

For resources, another trick is to use the market as an extension to your warehouse: if he has merchant and merchant shop, he could put up to 22500 of wood in the market (with a limited offer) to retrieve when he needed.
  18. lmaria

Inactive Topic Multi-world messages

This is a great idea in my opinion. We played for 2 years in psi and in some occasions, people with specific roles were leaving and playing in other worlds, and not setting VM. This was so critical during the WW race - fortunately the enemy didn't realize how close to danger we had been...
  19. lmaria

If Grepolis Were Real Life

Nice one dacia strong :) Johanco, I like the idea, needs to be exploited a bit more... I always found funny the idea of a cerberus having 2 legs in a boat and 2 in another :heh:
  20. lmaria

Should Legal Language Be Simplified?

I read a number of contracts and legal documents and at times get very confused; I have also come across contract clauses that were themselves either contradictory to one another, impractical or even "illegal". Many times it starts with a document that has been reviewed by a lawyer, and as time...