Search results

1. Top 12 Top 12

Yes I definitely agree with you here. Or maybe revert to the old gold trading system, where people have to wait for their gold trade to be accepted. It's way too easy to get gold these days, completely messes up strategies as people are now trying to be like vultures on the gold exchange. I've...
  2. Summer Speed World?

Yea if that ever became a reality then no one who played that would could sleep..... Their alarms would be going off so much during the night, and they can't do a night bonus because EN is international.
  3. Top 12 Top 12

I totally agree with you, golding ruined this world for good. Joined hours after it started, after 2 days people were already having quite large cities and colonizing already. I play a lot, but kept falling in the rankings, definitely it's those gold players and also those who use bots who are...
  4. Should we be allowed to restart even in Beginner's Protection?

Well, what I was thinking was, in this era of the new Gold Exchange, different oceans have different markets, and I had to restart due to my city being conquered, but that wasn't the issue, except the game plopped me in a relatively new ocean with an extremely small market compared to the one I...
  5. Question Why is it that players cannot restart if they are still under Beginner's Protection?

At this moment I have a great burning curiosity about this question, why is it that players cannot restart if they are under beginner's protection? I restarted on one world and realized I wasn't in an ocean I liked, why must we wait until beginner's protection is over? Why can't we just restart...
  6. Trash Talk

Well, it was a good run. Goldmine on Teos earned me 1k+ gold in O55. RIP goldmine. To restart or not to restart, that is the question. RIP gold-rich O55.
  7. AND THEY SAY THE ART OF CONVERSATION IS NOT DEAD

Your whole alliance is just a pack of rebellious rabble, we will triumph over all of you. Just look at my experience in Golgi, I do not lose to barbarians. *EDIT* That is, barbarians that rely on gold to win.
  8. Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

Well I did that exact same thing to a guy in EN109 for attacking me pointlessly and all his attacks were defeated. Spammed him with supports.
  9. Post your wall

Rip your defender losses... Here's mine. Rip my attack losses....
  10. GOLD-ing OSCARS and the Nominations are ...

Yup, this Unclebuck guy accuses our alliance of being gold users, when the only gold I ever use is the gold that comes from gold trades and I only use it to get the advisors and the extra inventory slots. I've never spent a penny on Grepolis, and I've been playing since 2013. I hate these King...
  11. Winds of Change Feedback

Totally agree with this, it would actually be hilarious and fun unlike this year's "joke", which was clearly poorly thought of. Inno has little decency and we all know that now. Or when you log into your world you get the Found a New City page and the choosing the direction page again, that...