Search results

1. Top 12 v2

BP's over, maybe we need a new top 12?
  2. First

Fourth
  3. Top 12

Yeah, there's still people joining everyday, you could join too if you want
  4. Top 12

While I enjoy occasional banter, this post has had a long time since a Top 12 was done, but that's what I'm here for actually. While I haven't done a top 12 before, I've seen some, so let me try this one time. Aarambh's Top 12:- 1. Bad with Names/Numbers:- I've seen them play worlds prior and...
  5. Top 12

I'm sure this one's gonna take the world by storm. Trust me.
  6. Top 12

Another top 12 soon perhaps, looks like few alliances have seen some action today.
  7. Trash Talk

Exactly, inno wants profits, either by gold or by having us glue our eyes to screen, and they're getting it.
  8. Trash Talk

Hmm... A few hours already and we still got no jokes about the alliance "Silent Storm". Maybe grepolis is dying after all.
  9. Trash Talk

So you mean to say that the grepolis is a 1 man game? Cause mostly 1 or 2 of top alliance are golding like crazy, the rest can be competed against. If just the 1 golder makes you scared then what's the point of having an alliance? Please don't subject others to your narrow subjective viewpoint...
  10. Trash Talk

We should make a milestones tab too. First alliance to make an academy:- 21 hrs into the game...
  11. Trash Talk

That is to be expected. You can get all sorts of players here, but such speed is only for a few, you can still compete with 99% players, so stop being and play hard, gotta make an effort to keep world competitive man
  12. Trash Talk

The World itself is Trash, what trash talk. 1 hour into the game and you've got gold pushing forward already
  13. World Teos Pre-made

sign me up
  14. Better World

One can do it doesn't mean one will do it. People are playing a game... mostly for fun, but making roundabout methods just to get gold ruins the whole purpose of the game... to have fun. At this point it stops being fun and starts becoming bothersome. Most people won't bother with such...
  15. Fast Conquest - Dedicated players

Sent you request in discord.
  16. Top 12 sink/swim

depends where you drop in
  17. Top 12 sink/swim

They're not the only one. Most alliances out there have at least one or two sister/brother.. whatnot alliance. These things should go away soon.
  18. Top 12 Top 12 Helio

Crazy knights red are already doing what you're planning, building mega cities out in the rim to make WW. I'm surprised to see a rim alliance enter top 5 in the rankings so soon, they would be your ideal home charlie.
  19. Premade For Conquest World on EN Server

Hey man! If its towards the end of April, count me in. I have exams now so can't play immediately, but if it works post late April I could be of help.