Search results

1. Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!

Hi folks, Just dropping past my old haunt of Grepolis to wish everyone from my playing days and indeed all you new comers a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year when it comes. FYI - I played on various worlds, but my main world was Theta - old gen, long since closed. They dont make em...
  2. Inactive Topic Message all players on an island

Sup peeps, simple idea... Proposal:Create a "message island" function in game. This would allow you to quickly mass mail all players who have cities on a specific island, with minimum hassle. Reason: Many times I have wanted to or needed to message every player on a specific island - this can...
  3. Inactive Topic MERGE - Improve/Develop CHAT

Proposal: I have played Grepolis for around 3 years. In this time there have been MANY ideas posted by various people in an effort to improve the atrocious in game chat facility. Here are some examples... http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?30952-In-Game-Chat-Box...
  4. Inactive Topic Forum thread/post development: BB code/links

Sup peeps, your friendly elf here, Ev :) This idea is two fold, but both areas are related... There are a few ideas floating around regarding improvements to in game forums, this idea I believe is a natural progression and improvement overdue for our in game forum administration. Proposal...
  5. Inactive Topic Forum "back" button-Improvement

Sup peeps, well since my last idea for the creation of a Solar death ray of Archimedes for me (http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?38814-The-Solar-Death-Ray-of-Archimedes) didnt go down too well, exposing the mods incredible lack of a sense of humour... here is an actual idea that I...
  6. For the mods/Inno RSVP

Sup peeps, I have asked this a couple of times within threads, but its easy to miss stuff I suppose. So this thread has one purpose... Mods and/or Inno... can you please clarify once and for all WHAT is going to happen to old worlds when they fall below 1000 members? I would like to...
  7. Theta Is Dying, Reborn!!!

WOW... Cronus closed a thread in which the players of Theta were voicing their concerns and airing ideas to save Theta... here is his quote... Actually Cronus, it is YOU who are not listening... as clearly evidenced by your heavy handed closure of an active thread. Are we not allowed to post...
  8. Refugee definition and conventions?

Greetings good people of Theta :) Just a wee thread to discuss the definition of a refugee and the conventions surrounding this unwritten code... To start us off... Since almost the first moment I entered Grepolis, I became aware of the idea of a "Refugee". My understanding has always been...
  9. IDEA: New alliance forum tool

I am just posting this here because I know and interact with the Theta community more than the wider Grepolis population. Please head on over to the Ideas forum to give your thoughts and comments. Best not to post here :) Proposal: Add a new tool for those with leader rights within an...
  10. Spies: Discuss...

The purpose of this thread is for everyone to discuss their general and specific views surrounding the use of spies in Grepolis. Some alliances manage to get a spy into their enemies alliance, and they use this to thier advantage. To anyone knew to this concept, or requiring clarification...