Search results

1. The Place Full Of Life In The Grepolis Forum Is?

[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
  2. War Thread!!!

so since this place is practically dead i decided to start this thread i want to hear all about war here nothing else post any kind of failure from your enemies (screenshots if you please) i'll be putting up some screenshots here soon in the mean time heres top 6 alliances post anything...
  3. for Those who have read Christopher Pikes books called Thirst..

has anyone read this series? if so can you explain why she blew up an atomic bomb then traveled into space and then went back in time and stopped herself from becoming a vampire therefore dieing eventually but the third one doesnt say how she re became a vampire or anything shes just a vampire...
  4. Who has sometime to make me a sig?

would someone like to make me a sig? only requirements that i would it stay with the lines off the rules :o and it says Rgraff The Difference Chi somehwere on it oh and the pic to be something interesting themed like of a titan or god something greek or norse if possible like a...
  5. They Call Me LT. Giraffey

hello everyone Rgraff here i play Chi (19 Cities) Athens (1 City ), and Delphi (3cities) I'M A STRAIGHT BOSS or i was untill i shaved my red,purple,and blonde mohawk :( I'm 17 and i likes to play grepolis :D sometimes Xbox 360 as well but not all that much nontheless You...