Search results

1. Safe wishes

Been gone for a few months and i come back to this??? What the f@#k :oops: i’ll crawl back to the shades again. (ps. stay safe ya’ll;))
  2. Reformation of Grepolis

Its hard to say what is the right solution but with these new end games presented by Inno (i Can understand that a new one is coming again with temples?) then it seems like Inno is finally investing some time again into the game. i’ve just played a german server and numbers has decreased alot...
  3. Top 12 Thread

You got that straight :cool::cool:
  4. Top 12 Thread

Jup apparently i am the puppetmaster pulling every string on this server :eek: Dance puppets dance! :rolleyes:
  5. Top 12 Thread

I Think you need to hurry up before everyone has fled to VM :eek:
  6. Top 12 Thread

Sorry to say Mole but thats a load of BS. The list of b**** moves you guys have made during this server is longer than any other i’ve ever fought in my 7 or 8 years in Grepolis. There is a reason why you are alone now and why no one wants to stand by your side. Furthermore not pacting anyone...
  7. Top 12 Thread

They might have a shot if they manage to gold up full DLU nukes in an hour like they do OLU nukes :p
  8. Top 12 Thread

Lol aint that the truth :D
  9. Top 12 Thread

Well cant hardly blame Them for pm’ing... at least I/we arent sending pathetic MMs to your group like Beer has several times or like Jefe who is threating players with a “join or die” attitude. And being outnumbered.. well welcome to my World lol ;)
  10. Top 12 Thread

And yet you havent managed to break us :p and seven names? Nah check again but nice try ;) Btw rumor has it that the first player is already leaving... quite fast eh o_O Don’s World of Betting might end up in bankruptcy with this speed :eek::eek:
  11. Top 12 Thread

Don’s World of Betting would love to sponsor it. We have good odds going as we speak on which SG/TBG player will be the first to ghost (its a tough Battle between three players). furthermore we also have good side beta going with good odds: 1. will a member of SG/TBG ghost before 01.10.2019...
  12. Top 12 Thread

:eek::eek::eek:
  13. Top 12 Thread

Lol i respect that :)
  14. Top 12 Thread

Ouch did i hit a nerve :eek: Im quite satisfied so far btw. Oh and what does Insurgence has to do with it lol?:p
  15. Top 12 Thread

Im sure Hug-Nutz has some answers here o_O:eek:
  16. Top 12 Thread

You had to jinx it :eek::eek:
  17. Top 12 Thread

Getting those extra 2000 cities... will be a piece of of cake :p
  18. Top 12 Thread

The newspaper?
  19. Top 12 Thread

So anyone wants to give it a shot with these recent changes in top 5?
  20. Top 12 Thread

Now this post seems a bit hollow dear William... You speak of a fair fight and "biggest coalition i have seen in a long time". Well that might change on the 18th of may 2019. How is this a fair fight: Q-Group Insurgence Group Die Antwoord Group total of seven alliances (lol you gotta be...