Search results

1. Remove Instant Build/Training

i try to tell them this lol
  2. Remove Instant Build/Training

what has a player not building walls have to do with removing instant build? stay on topic
  3. Token Market/Trade

Would be useful to be able to trade tokens on some kind of market. Have the tokens in tiers. Plus 10 attack for plus 10 def and so on, Swords for Slingers of equal level etc..... However the trade takes several hours to complete to stop abuse.
  4. Remove Instant Build/Training

Can this be removed entirely from the game. It is spoiling the game and has become a joke. Players will still have gold for advisors, events etc.... which is all fine, people are entitled to spend their money as they wish however the instant build/train function is a complete abuse. Nobody minds...
  5. disgrace

just keep buying, we have unlimited stock and we aint closing down
  6. disgrace

you buy our cities
  7. Newspaper Occassional papers - a potatoes outlook - issue 2 - (this is NOT a troll. Repeat. NOT a troll)

take away the inactives you went for were probably something like 7-3 up on this battle but thats part of the game. its like finding it hard to believe that the 1 person we op and wipe out amazingly has a rl emergency yet manages to be defending all day right? even a 14hr cs landed which...
  8. Newspaper Occassional papers - a potatoes outlook - issue 2 - (this is NOT a troll. Repeat. NOT a troll)

i cant argue with you there mate. perhaps he was told to attack to instigate everything. more plausible than a glitch i agree lol (i did laugh at that one). however it still means 99% of bloods had the same notification as you guys.
  9. Newspaper Occassional papers - a potatoes outlook - issue 2 - (this is NOT a troll. Repeat. NOT a troll)

bias more than a little lol. the score v fiasco from the point of break has bloods way on top, whilst i would agree this benefits us with the initial attacks - the decision and subsequent attacks where within 1 hour so there was no plan behind this. fiascos players had the same notice as ours...
  10. disgrace

Alternatively we wipe out the host ;)
  11. disgrace

We have several Welsh guys taking an interest in you mate ;)
  12. disgrace

Were all over you like a virus, keep losing cities at this rate and greppo will have to put you all in quarantine!
  13. disgrace

Still dont know who you are?
  14. disgrace

lol not the stats since we broke. intelligent people dont fall for those but nice try
  15. disgrace

Dont worry about it. Since we broke were way up on conquests. Keep sticking dlu in 0 wall cities lol
  16. disgrace

When I decide we come for 55 you will know ;)
  17. disgrace

You told me you had incoming from Vix!
  18. disgrace

2 months arguing about city swaps 45/55 with 'trust'. Weve achieved this finally in 48 hours with no 'honour'. Once the obvious takes in each others core are finished it will get messy :)
  19. disgrace

always a place with us ;)