Search results

1. Grepolis Battleship 2 Guess Thread: Round Two

q20 please
  2. Grepolis Battleship 2 Guess Thread: Round One

round one guess; S23
  3. New God Discussion Thread

Nice one for April Fools
  4. Rip cragg

Was great playing against you. Hope all is well in RL with you.
  5. share your walls

City wall Defeated...Losses......as an attacker (421370) ...as an attacker (451698) ...as a defender (1192346) ...as a defender (187388) Grepolis Report Converter Revolution Tools - ver. 3.3.4 created by Potusek & Anpu
  6. Pnp BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A. vs. Valor.

Im glad someone knows what we are thinking. I personally can´t think or plan past the next three hours. So please Wachakow give us the plan so we can follow it.
  7. Boring, skilled, noob!

Boring: Me Skilled: Mosevej-Dback-Mistraven Noob: Pmosr, RobertoHenry, Reyr
  8. And Hows That ? Kappa Will be Closed in 27 Days

While it is somewhat disappointing to lose all the cities I have aquired, it is also a good thing. The world started to die the moment the world wonders were completed. Majority of players have moved on and it needs to be closed. I do hope they will open another speed 3 world like Kappa again...
  9. When Eta comes to an end

When will ETA get this message
  10. World Wonders - idea

It doesnt end, but keeps going until the 300 mark. Kappa was won months ago and is still going and will be probably the first to dip below 300 base on numbers.
  11. WOW Factor

Its not about number of players its all about resources & available troops CR - 4,610 cities VS Fate - 1,701 cities
  12. Rate the player above you

Whatever:(based on last 5 days) As a leader: 10 Forum Personality: 10 Conquests for: 9 Conquest against: 10 ABP: 9 (57111) DBP: 8 (88,206) Overall: 9.3
  13. Rate the player above you

All ratings based upon the previous months stats and no way reflect upon the persons entire time in ETA Gipobsk: As a leader: 8 Forum Personality: 7 Conquests for: 7 Conquest against: 8 ABP: 10 DBP: 5 An offensive giant, collected 333,717 Abp over the last month. Defensively average...
  14. Eta walls

15. Eta walls