Search results

1. Top 12 Teos

Look guys there is no spam here, just attacks. MP is an alliance of people stretching over multiple countries, it’s just unfortunate for enemies that are close that they are an aggressive alliance. Don’t lambast people for playing a game they enjoy and excuse them of spam when quite simply it is...
  2. TrashTalk Thread

the only person i spammed was poor quizas then had to deal with him moaning “why oh why” i think was the message. but i certainly don’t send envoys to favour farm. when favour farming clearly isn’t researched. oh dear
  3. Time To Retire

sad to see you go big man. you was forever a pain in my arse in lato, but it was fun times and you will be great missed. grepo lost another big player, in your eyes the greatest ever ;)
  4. Top 12 Top 12 Helio

bloods look like food.
  5. Pre-World Heliopolis Discussion Thread

I hope we’re all going to play nice in this world :eek:
  6. Curtain Call - Fast Conquest - Premade

because i’m a friendly noob, this is still happening. just lurking and waiting :)
  7. So What Now?

Prepare for the next high speed conquest world. seems the morale aspect on this world put off a lot of people from joining byblos. Now it’s fairly certain to be on all worlds this may not be the case in future. the next higher speed could see some interesting premades that have been waiting...
  8. Trash Talk and Sometimes Top 12s

Did you include LOTR in that equation? was it 3 cities taken from you guys today or have i lost count.
  9. Trash Talk and Sometimes Top 12s

Do we have anymore popcorn moment conversations happening tonight? my carton is at the ready.
  10. Pre-World Dion Discussion Thread

Why do you speak such hideous words :mad:
  11. Pre-World Dion Discussion Thread

Do my hopes gets raised for a conquest 4 speed :)
  12. Ask a Leader of Savage anything

which group won world Lato? ;)
  13. Top 12 Sink or Swim

Lion stop delaying the inevitable, it's time to move and be as one again :)
  14. Top 12 Sink or Swim

well if i was in a MRA then your comment maybe valid. but unfortunately i'm not.
  15. Top 12 Sink or Swim

i see the handbags are out already :rolleyes:
  16. Top 12 Sink or Swim

lol can't beat a bit of banter, still time for you guys to repent ;)
  17. Top 12 Sink or Swim

oh dear, what's wrong with davis?
  18. Curtain Call - Fast Conquest - Premade

now that's not very nice.
  19. Curtain Call - Fast Conquest - Premade

about time John dusted his laptop off and made a comeback.
  20. Slyther/n - Speed 2 Conquest World

i'm looking for a premade, but hopefully a faster speed than 2 but for sure conquest.