Search results

1. Proposal Gold Exchange - Resource Box - Modification For Ease Of Use

That's not a bad idea, although I don't always use the maximum of any one particular resource as it would leave me with unbalanced resources over the three... Wood, silver and stone. When I visit the gold exchange - and after I click on the SELL RESOURCES tab - I generally go straight to the...
  2. Tool New Grepomap tool

Where is this mapping tool now??? Looks really good!
  3. Proposal Gold Exchange - Resource Box - Modification For Ease Of Use

Hi I would like to put forward a proposal regarding the accessibility of the box where you raise or lower the value of the resources / gold you wish to trade in the gold exchange. I run a lap top with a fairly average resolution and with either the mouse or the built in mouse pad the up and...
  4. Gold Exchange Feedback Thread

Inno should've left this alone, we're gamers not bloody stock brokers for gods sake! Been trying for hours to get a trade --- zip available. this sucks bigtime.
  5. Pre-World Onchesmos Discussion Thread

Anyone know what time the world will start?
  6. I'm first where is my prize?

hopefully they're changing their minds on the spec, what we really need is a 100 cap, a world speed: 2 and setting speed: 2 without morale and 5 days proto. If you care to look its been forever since we saw anything like this and it makes for an awesome game
  7. Guide BBCode Guide

Hey Don't know if this thread is still active but I'll give it a go anyway. years ago I used to make some awesome messages for my alliance, been out of the game a while but now back again and tried to do the same again and can't seem to be able to get an image as a background. Can we not play...
  8. BB codes

Other than the pre made BB codes in the bar at the top of the message box are there any other BB codes that work in messages. I have looked here... https://en.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?help/bb-codes but very little seems to work would appreciate some info on this please.
  9. Reservations tool

There are some that have no tool tips
  10. Reservations tool

Hey...... Is there a definitive guide (full instructions) on how to use the new reservations tool? Or at least what all the buttons do! Thanks
  11. Krypteia - Winners Of Tau

"We are the Champions my friends" They thought it was over.... It is now!
  12. Inactive Topic Premium Admin Option - Farming Panel -FORMATED

Reason: this is an enhancing addition to the game. Details: when farming using premium the default period is 5 minutes, I and others use 20 minute periods all the time, other people obviously will use different ones, an option to change the default period to any of the available times would be...
  13. Rejected Premium Admin Option - Farming Panel

Hi A little while ago you were asking for ideas to improve the game experience, I have an idea. when farming using premium the default period is 5 minutes, I and others use 20 minute periods all the time, other people obviously will use different ones, an option to change the default period...