Search results

1. This requires a mention

Let's not forget that first e-mail you sent to me... attacking my character UofM, quite nastily I may add. You fail to acknowledge this. But, is forgiven. Why is everyone pointing there fingers elsewhere this is between me, you (Stephen) and Selecues. It is not Dad's fault, it is not Masters...
  2. This requires a mention

I ignored it for a long while and if I were you, I would too. This is making us all look foolish. You have been attacking me personally for months. This is a game. And I agree it should be played ethically, as you put it, and I will continue doing so.
  3. This requires a mention

Your funny.. I apologized to you, you are incapable of apologizing for your actions because you lack humility and are blinded by your own arrogance. This is why you argue with teenagers because anyone older then 20 is more then capable of reading between the lines of your rhetoric. You repeat...
  4. This requires a mention

I let this go a long time ago.. you can't stop arguing with teenage boys... That's just weird.
  5. This requires a mention

Keep dreaming..... I do not observe the your Ethical Code, the one you apply as you see fit, but haven't in the past adhered to ( the question you deflect is the one in which you recognize your nasty unethical comments to me in our first written communication to me). For that you are a mere...
  6. This requires a mention

Your using deflection again Stephen. Are you going to the mods?
  7. This requires a mention

I detest spies.. and Selecues is not me.... so your argument is weak.... and again... putting the actions of one person on another your typical Method of Operation. Secondly, Selecues is rash because he's young, forgive this rather than find fault I am sure you were young once too.
  8. This requires a mention

Wow.. I never said I would come back as a spy... All you are good at is being a playwright. Twisting words to your own benefit. You sir sent me a nasty e-mail battering my character during our first communications and obviously did not follow the rules, and you expect others to follow a moral...
  9. This requires a mention

How can you sit there and state you are ethical when you degraded me during our first message exchange.
  10. This requires a mention

Do you admit your first p.m exchange with me was a breach of the rules Stephen. I can not help but notice you evade this question, repeatedly.
  11. This requires a mention

Your negative comments and superiority complex towards everyone shows your inner insecurities. You crucify me for the same rules you break, how contradictory of you.
  12. This requires a mention

I think you fear your own shadow. You broke the rules too Stephen. Or does your memory elude you. I do not make allegations I can not back up.
  13. This requires a mention

Blackmail, harassment, extortion and defamation of character are the charges. Let the court of public opinion render their decision.
  14. This requires a mention

He is doing me a service so that I do not have to put up with your garbage anymore. I remember a message you sent to everyone calling Emily a spy, yet you tried to acquire her.. again just trying to damage peoples reputations... that is what you do best Stephen.
  15. This requires a mention

I was right about him Selecues we were a threat to his power from day 1. Stephen is all about power. I am telling the teacher, I am calling the police, I am telling the supervisor.. I am telling the boss.. .I am going to the mods. Run Stephen run... I have heard this about a 1000 times in 8...
  16. This requires a mention

Goodbye Stephen. See you soon, under a different user name! I will return full of ethics. Why did you dodge my last question so purposely.
  17. This requires a mention

And so the cycle continues.... sorry Stephen! Jamo.. actually insulted you first. You wronged us and we want you to admit that, we it turn wronged you and admit that fully and are truthfully sorry. Remember humility, why wont you meet us half way with a mutually accepted apology. Why must...
  18. This requires a mention

I have been playing ethically ... why I am I here defending myself. I just wanna play Grepolis Stephen, that is all.
  19. This requires a mention

I share that sentiment. I just want to play the game. So Selecues, will you change your cities names to make Stephen happy, on his word that our unethical behavior will not be mentioned again. And Stephen do I have your word this time that you will not attack my character again... I will not...
  20. This requires a mention

But, what does selecues got to do with me. He did not start the post, yet you state all of the former AofA players are immoral. You have accused 5 MoM players already of not meeting your code of ethics. And you demanded an apology from our founder Dad... what did he have to apologize for lol...