Search results

1. Closing world conditions

pergamum plans to keep fighting until the end of delta then after that who knows
  2. Pergamum

glad we meet your expectations. its good to finally have a worthy foe
  3. Need Names For People Against 2.0

mcpicky im against 2.0 probably spend between £30-£50 a year
  4. The Phoenix Legion

i would imagine it will last longer than the foundation. oh and thanks for the invite by the way but i will be staying with DOA
  5. TBHC VS EotD, Harbs, their Training alliances and allies

philney why must you insult people. did i insult you personally with my post no i shared my opinions from what i have seen on the battle field firstly the first waves of attacks and support were launched from 60+ hours. (if i saw attacks and support coming at one city i would know a cs is...
  6. TBHC VS EotD, Harbs, their Training alliances and allies

Lets get back to the war here who cares about names of the enemy or so on. honestly so far i have been unimpressed with harbs as a foe, do you guys support each other or help out smaller individals in your alliance. we currently have a city under conquest in ocean 58 which is heavy harb...
  7. football fans

portsmouth f.c all the way
  8. Has everybody still got there 1st city

i lost my very first city to the huns at a time when i only had the one city in the early days of delta. i think sixty now owns my first city. since i restarted thou i have kept my orginal city and still cherish it
  9. Fair fights - one on one

if any small alliance in the east wants take on myself, scjr04, and anupaladbhi let badnight know. could do with some action down here ;)