Search results

1. Reformation of Grepolis

Hi, I know the below might have been debated before but i think its time to bring it up again. Grepolis is slowly dying and most of us have already realized that this game isnt one of Inno’s top games (prop. Not even in top 5). Most national servers are looking like ghost towns and even EN a...
  2. A history: Sonja - The fall of a traitor

So due to some inspiration from Nagidos and Bearissimus I will give history-writing shot... So here is a little story of a certain rat/traitor :rolleyes: Once upon a time in a server far far away a little girl ran around in an ocean named O35. She was a part of a handsome crew named SONS. In...
  3. CS and their honor

Hi all, Well for the last couple of months CS and their leaders has talked about honor and so on. The funny part of this is that they are now attacking The Army of the North despite having a NAP. Honor you say? I see more honor in the eyes of the beggar in the street. But lets fight it and...
  4. The Danish Division

Hi every one, The Danes will be represented on this server and the alliance is growing in numbers as we speak. We look forward to conquer the world (SW) With regards Donpj111 --------------------------------------------------- Recruitment: Closed