2. Aicy

Count to 150 before a mad... erm i meant mod posts

2 because double posting is ILLEGAL
  3. Aicy

What are you currently listening to

Owen - The Sad Waltzes Of Pietro Crespi
  4. Aicy

Hassan's Occasional Quote of the Day/Week/Month

I study mathematical logic and I reached perfection Thursday afternoon, thank you very much. Also of course someone who studies logic will give logic another look, they study logic, no? :)
  5. Aicy

Dropping Like Flies

Well I'd say it's a combination of that + changes in grepolis which made it less fun and pay2win, and that moderation did get way too strict and almost silly from like 2014 onwards.
  6. Aicy

less and less people :(

This wouldn't really work in grepolis because attacks have travel times. In clash of clans when you make an attack it starts instantly, whereas in grepolis very often your attack will land in the middle of the night while you are asleep and it would make the game even more about anti-social...
  7. Aicy

less and less people :(

Why do we even need an endgame?
  8. Aicy

Forum Legends

Not gonna lie that list gave me shivers from nostalgia. Also Tmesis you're a legend to me.
  9. Aicy

Wish List No-Gold World

Tell me why it has to be that. By adding this world they don't infringe on the experience of people playing the current freemium worlds.
  10. Aicy

Wish List No-Gold World

Why does it have to be a buy in? It could be subscription based to play in the world.
  11. Aicy

2016 Grepolis Community Choice Awards

Someone telling Aicy he's NOT a spammer? Oh man how times have changed. :3
  12. Aicy

I nominate Aicy for Poster of the Year Most Helpful Member, Moderator of the Year, All-time Best Moderator, Spammer of the Year, Player of the Year, Alliance of the Year, All-time Best Player and All-time Best Alliance.
  13. Aicy

I nominate Aicy for Poster of the Year Most Helpful Member, Moderator of the Year, All-time Best Moderator, Spammer of the Year, Player of the Year, Alliance of the Year, All-time Best Player and All-time Best Alliance.
  14. Aicy

Battle of the Players

Nice popularity game heh. Also creative name, hehe. -3 on DonFrank please. 8-)
  15. Aicy

Regarding En Vs U.S.

They cared about Grepolis whilst they could still get away with adding more and more and more and more and more and MORE pay to win features, but not anymore now that they've driven away most of the playerbase and are starting new scams with their new cash grab games.