Search results

1. Achileus85

Top 12 Top... Some amount of alliances

Yea sorry that was wrong appeal. It was half year ago, and I am surprised that someone still loves me so much that keeps "compromises" against me. Do you save all screenshots lol?
  2. Achileus85

Is there any bot that fill cave exactly 1,08 silver in cave, not more? Well you may know better than me. You can ask my teammates that took other my cities, they all had different cave depth in every city. So, I got banned for quick attack/cancel, and then for too deep caves. And mods did not...
  3. Achileus85

Being rimmed while player got banned. Mhmm lol what a achievement. While I was playing active you were all pissing in pants and were not able to take single city in your core and had to keep all that island stacked lol. Of course I understand why did you used the moment I got banned to take even...
  4. Achileus85

Oh lol you keep that screenshot to follow me all the years hehe :D Yea I told leaders the truth, that I was not using any bots, thats all. Believe or not, thats your problem already. And that was hilarious that you reported me because saw 1m silver in cave (in frontline city). Thats something...
  5. Achileus85

three times? As far I know, there was 2 not 3. But according that second time I was not even online all day when got banned for nothing again, I will not be surprised that there was another time I did not noticed, because did not played. Must be you guys know better as you were so obsessed by...
  6. Achileus85

Script MOLE HOLE - (not only) Reports Converter

Anyone knows why does Mole Hole does not work any more? I tried to add it's permission as exception but did not found where on my chrome. I know I did it some time ago and it worked till yesterday.
  7. Achileus85

Gamebreaking Event

You can be as good as me by never buying gold, just trade it as I always do. Invest some time instead of money.
  8. Achileus85

Gamebreaking Event

1 - trade to get some gold 2 - get those manticores from event 3 - attack with them
  9. Achileus85

trash talk

The cat (Felis catus) is a small carnivorous mammal. It is the only domesticated species in the family Felidae and often referred to as the domestic cat to distinguish it from wild members of the family. The cat is either a house cat, a farm cat or a feral cat; the latter ranges freely and...
  10. Achileus85

trash talk

I do not care much what name should be best for some MRA ;)
  11. Achileus85

trash talk

I said what haha :D Now there is some multi-super-mra-coalition going to kill world evil VICTRIX :D I say Bloody Fiasco Potatoes or something like that :D
  12. Achileus85

trash talk

Glad to hear it Ruthie.
  13. Achileus85

trash talk

Do I see birth of some kind of superMRA? P&L+EA+Bloods (everyone with their sister alliances) - what a fantastic alliance. They should rename themselves to something like "Bloody Lovely Errors" or "Bloody Peace of Error". This could become most friendly server we have ever seen. Can I join...
  14. Achileus85

Gold Exchange asking for Captcha multiple times in a row

Yes, those captchas are annoying, they appear for every 5th trade and you can easy loose opportunity to sell some res.
  15. Achileus85

Top 12 v2

Good. But one mistake - VICTRIX have no any connection with Virtus.
  16. Achileus85

Script Troops counter

How does it works with other scripts? GRCRT, Dion, Mole Hole?
  17. Achileus85

Proposal Worlds without gold

Well "I can not afford it" is not actually a valid reason - in this game you always can get enough gold by trading res in some new worlds.
  18. Achileus85

Pre-World Kelendris Discussion Thread

I am. And Skud. And Cheda. And some others that making the core of that alliance :)
  19. Achileus85

I am pretty sure there will be great competition in new world.
  20. Achileus85

Have you ever heard about night bonus on international servers? Imagine how fair it would be if there is playing peoples from Americas, Europe, Asia, Australia...