Search results

1. Betrayal

Two kinds of leaders: 1) It is not enough to be loyal, we change direction, learn from this server and be better at the next one (get into 34 spots) 2) Stay with the loyals and accept you have to lose once in a while. This server is way too young for this kind of drama
  2. New God Discussion Thread

is this a joke, of they are making grepolis for mentally challenged?
  3. Pnp A Normal Day in Legacy

It was really a nice alliance effort, it deserves a PnP
  4. New Naji Premade - Here we go Again !

Today, 10:10 Richard World Carphi is now open, see you on the battlefields!
  5. New Naji Premade - Here we go Again !

Please everyone, lets have no drama server for once. Whatever pisses you off, leave it at the front desk. Thats what kills the fun. Just post anything that comes on your mind (I will be deleting useless posts massively).
  6. Pre-world Carphi Discussion Thread

Settings promise an amazing server. Thanks Richard
  7. New Naji Premade - Here we go Again !

It would be nice to play without the "sister alliances" for once.
  8. World With No WW - Petition

Servers without WW era would be extremely popular. I would rather play server with settings which are far from perfect without WWs, than a perfect server with WWs. Alternative end game has been also proposed and I believe Artemisia event was one of the tests of such a scenario (for example first...
  9. A Public Message to the Leaders of OCEANS VETERANS

Thank you. Finally someone has put my thoughts into words. Missus, remember Corinth where you colonized in that rim ocean right next to core (Permanent Ban held 4 core oceans)? What was that, 034 or O33. That has not ended well. Simmers dont win wars or WW race. Warriors do. Learn your players...
  10. Several Command Window Disabled ?

I am not sure why it seems that any change made by Inno devs to the existing features in last 2 years is more frustrating than helping? For the new features, players are sometimes given a chance to say what they think. But modifications of old features are where we are left to the mercy of devs...
  11. Pnp 4 CSs failures

+rep from me
  12. Naji Premade - Updated

I read this thread first, then dai. I really hope it wont be the same server. The thing with dai is that he will eventually leave and someone else will have to carry on. And I can not promise to carry on, RL beat me heavily. I am not sure if you are more reliable to stay with all your...
  13. Code: V_ _ _

I cant join both Naji and Dai premade if its the same server. You cant sim twice in the same server.
  14. Naji Premade - Updated

I wonder if you realized that before or after you met me. If you find someone to babysit my kids, I might join to: a) criticize every leadership decision b) announce each lack of activity, OPs, working system of LTS c) delete each thread where last post is more than 6 hours old.
  15. R.I.P Great Warrior

I have not been on externals for a while so I heard the news only now. Goodbye pall, i wish I was playing more with you last 2 years.
  16. My turn--- Premade: super karate monkey death car

dai my man, this time cyber and I play in different alliances. But having you in either of them, just for your humor and criticism to be back ingame would be awesome
  17. Pre-World Cythera Discussion Thread

I see nothing wrong in admitting that Inno devs made a money-maker with this year halloween event, so they decided to launch a server and earn more money. as soon as this server open, 50% of players will buy double BP spell x 10
  18. Time to say goodbye grepolis ;(

You enriched Grepolis in your own way. Balance of real life and Grep is a delicate matter. Its a mixture of practice and wisdom. I must tell you how I envision this matter. The balance comes with leaving the game and returning to it, with ghosting 100 cities accounts and disbanding #1 alliance...
  19. The Reactions

creative humor in externals again, what am I missing?
  20. My turn--- Premade: super karate monkey death car

the name is appealing