Search results

1. Aicy

Oldest Player?

Why'd they have to delete so many users D:
  2. Aicy

A ban on Bp boosting

Back in the old old days and there was no inventory / tokens at all! I defo agree, you used to be able to look at BP rankings and it meant something a lot more than it does now
  3. Aicy

Grepodata is a scam

I don't understand why is aggregation of player online times worse? Surely it's more anonymous and better from a GDPR perspective? I thought GDPR was about protecting personal and targeted data, and it doesn't care about aggregated data as much?
  4. Aicy

Life

What is goldlocking?
  5. Aicy

A ban on Bp boosting

In this scenario the "flagging" to notify the mod that this person has violated the rule of bp boosting wouldn't happen, since they left their alliance and joined another one - not left and then rejoined the same alliance. Good idea OP I think it should be against the rules. Even if it's not...
  6. Aicy

NEW GOD

I think the game needs to improve it's fundamentals more rather than just adding new stuff like new gods, heroes, items, etc
  7. Aicy

GAME RULES

Spamming as in doing lots of attacks is against the rules? That's crazy to me. I thought it was part of the game. On tribalwars (the precursor to Grepolis) there is no farming villages, and the term "farming" comes from repeatedly attacking all the nearby players in order to steal their resources
  8. Aicy

Last Message Wins - Eleven

very good!
  9. Aicy

hello, how are you?
  10. Aicy

Attack of the Hydra Feedback Thread

Why are the travel times so long? Feels a bit silly that my soldiers take 4 hours to travel to the hydra which is just outside my city
  11. Aicy

Change increase favor production item description

Gods are generating me favour... with the Gods? Doesn't make sense? This item has a silly discription! It should be changed to something like "Your temple preists are extrodinarily active and generate additional favor"
  12. Aicy

Make game last

In a way all you're doing is cutting in half unit speed times. You could in effect make a unit speed 0.5 world.
  13. Aicy

Guys that change their name often

Hahahahahah nice
  14. Aicy

Guys that change their name often

Where'd they go?
  15. Aicy

you're right, now I'm disqualified :(
  16. Aicy

I win!
  17. Aicy

Gold

Not sure about that one
  18. Aicy

Life

Honestly this game is so much more pay to win than when it was when I used to play (around 2009 to 2011) it's kind of crazy, I miss the tribalwars model of just having a premium that you could pay for to get utility advantages.
  19. Aicy

This world is so dead.

Majority of the vocal people on forums or out of the total playerbase?