Search results

1. jameslongst

Guide Shuri2060's Timing Guide

Remember that time True Fear rimmed you? That was good times wasn't it?
  2. jameslongst

Forgiveness

I thought about you the other day Manti how are you my friend good to see you.
  3. jameslongst

Family Reunion

I disagree I have respect for Reimu he is not weak. He took some hard losses and still comes to play with his team. I've been there and it makes you better not weaker. Gotta agree here tho. Can't trust puppy as far as you can kick him. Also It's a known fact the mighty pups Vms during OP...
  4. jameslongst

Family Reunion

Whys this forum ded? Cuz I quit posting, Chet. The Civil War was neither civil, nor a war. Cuddles is gross. Discuss...
  5. jameslongst

server's discord

Ya'll are fools to jump on this lol
  6. jameslongst

Family Reunion

I should have said "Swiggity Swooty True Pirates Coming for that Booty."
  7. jameslongst

Family Reunion

This. "Best Players" do nothing but rack up meaningless battle points for clout. Teams win games. Now more than ever you have to have everything drilled down and rehearsed to be successful. Angels aren't bloods I can tell you that. Angels know how to build wonders and have recent practice...
  8. jameslongst

Uncle James' After Action Report and Deconfliction Hotline

Omega did not have that temple long. You didn't earn that temple you leached it. Thieves get NOTHING! And NOTHING will stand in our way.
  9. jameslongst

New developments afoot…we just broke two Alien wonders in one day. Ouch! That’s gotta sting a bit. Now then, Aliens, this whole thing is almost over… just give us everything else you have and then you can get outta here kids.
  10. jameslongst

And you're my oldest troll congrats lol
  11. jameslongst

Wow what a ride! This has been a long time coming for me and some of my members, so please indulge me one last thread on here before we pack up the paper sky. For those that don't know me, I'm James. I've run True Fear for many years, and altho we have won dom servers before this is our...
  12. jameslongst

Pnp True Fear(Back Stabbers)

Yes it is and yes we are. I outlasted my enemies, and now I own Grepolis.
  13. jameslongst

True Fear- Victor of the world

Thank you. I will open a thread in a little bit I have more to say on this lol.
  14. jameslongst

FAKE TRUE FEAR

Parry you have RHS backing you up...sounds really great. A couple of scrubs who got kicked out of TF for inactivity and/or bad gameplay. Sounds like you have stuff to answer for in other servers as well Parry so you better get your stories straight. True Fear is mine and everyone who played...
  15. jameslongst

FAKE TRUE FEAR

My name is jameslongst. You all know me. If you don't know me you likely haven't played very long. You all know my alliance True Fear. If you don't know True Fear, see above. Its come to my attention recently that some absolute scrubs have stolen my brand name and are going around calling...
  16. jameslongst

154 Discord WC

Don't go there if you want advice from Uncle James. Too friendly, too many backslaps and too many smiles with sharp teeth. Stay with your ka-tet and put blinders on to aught else.
  17. jameslongst

Top 12 Top 12

18. jameslongst

Top 12 Top 12

So are so so icky lol