Search results

1. jameslongst

Uncle James' After Action Report and Deconfliction Hotline

Wow what a ride! This has been a long time coming for me and some of my members, so please indulge me one last thread on here before we pack up the paper sky. For those that don't know me, I'm James. I've run True Fear for many years, and altho we have won dom servers before this is our...
  2. jameslongst

FAKE TRUE FEAR

My name is jameslongst. You all know me. If you don't know me you likely haven't played very long. You all know my alliance True Fear. If you don't know True Fear, see above. Its come to my attention recently that some absolute scrubs have stolen my brand name and are going around calling...
  3. jameslongst

Uncle James' Last Few Words Here

Heres the last thing Uncle James has to say to the teams of 114: To Hugs: Congrats on the win. You came here intent on buying one and you succeeded. I hope I made it way more expensive. I know the trolls are really proud of themselves, but I hope their Moms dont look too closely at the credit...
  4. jameslongst

Pnp Uncle James' Eulogy for The Resistance

Good morning. Everyone please take a minute of silence for The Resistance. I knew The Resistance very well. Well enough to know they never really resisted anything. They made terrible attacks, but at least they gave a lot of gold. They got what that they wanted, then left everyone...