Search results

1. The next to disband

Imagine cheating and still being that full of yourself
  2. The next to disband

Don't worry, literally everybody else understood what you were doing. Critical thinking isn't one of P3R3 life skills.
  3. The next to disband

3/4 of those were in VM when NS joined us, and just didn't come back. Not sure what your point is here, it's not like you guys made them quit lol.
  4. Pnp Natural Desperation - RIP Astro Creep :(

Please god spare my eyes
  5. The next to disband

What quality players?
  6. The next to disband

You really think you'd ever get a spot here? That's priceless.
  7. The next to disband

They have literally nothing else, let em have this.
  8. The next to disband

The support poor Java Jo gets vs what high emperor Pups gets on the same island, beware what you signed up for, if you aren't one of the favorites you will be left outside to rot. All you new members are strictly cattle to them. Does this seem fair to you? Sure doesn't to me.
  9. The next to disband

Those extra simmers will totally help Cuddles win though, shhhhh don't tell them how bad they are.
  10. Top 12 Top 12!

Yeah open that third alliance Cuddles, those extra simmers will save you.
  11. Top 12 Top 12!

You realize hanging out on the forums for a game you don't play is infinitely more pathetic right?
  12. Top 12 Top 12!

It is absolutely world dependent, seeing as there is nobody beyond the 4 core oceans, that makes that the rim.
  13. Top 12 Top 12!

You two are so cool, can I be a part of your jackoff circle???
  14. Top 12 Top 12!

In what way is the ocean 56 border not the rim? Yes that is you at the bottom, I'm at the crosshairs. PS: Nobody over here likes you
  15. Top 12 Top 12!

If you're still here in 6 months then I won, because I got a crown and you're still sitting here simming for no reason. If you want to be a bully on the rim to noobs to make yourself feel better more power to you. Better avoid the center, or I'll show you what a real bully looks like, and it...
  16. Top 12 Top 12!

lol wut
  17. Top 12 Top 12!

Yeah removing the top attacker from most teams usually makes them better. Whatever you're smoking, I want some.
  18. Top 12 Top 12!

You can't call our (now 2) alliances a coalition, that's not how this works lol Just because teams had the balls to say no to your coalition, does not automatically make them part of our team.
  19. Top 12 Top 12!

Y'all literally stole my skype profile pic and put it in your alliance profile lol
  20. Top 12 Top 12!

Ok well I guess I should do a legit top "12" Enjoy this sh!t #1 - Destructive Immortals #2 - MooCuddles #4 - CuddleTrouble #5 - FortisFortuna Adiuvat #7 - Destructive Immortals 2 #11 - FortisFortuna Adiuvat 2 All these pathetic huggers are aligned at the hip against us, Puppy Cuddle just moved...