Search results

1. Myrddin Emyrs

A novel idea & the end of the line.

Inno was born and grepolis was created, what was a novel idea, a game based on ancient Greek Times, where players around the world could play over the years this game grew what once was a great game slowly with advancing times and changing habits became solely focused on making money. A game...
  2. Myrddin Emyrs

Innogames MTG acquisition 2017

As we all know innogames since 2017 has been going downhill which coincides with MTG acquiring INNO, with last 2 yrs updates and player welfare has been non existent, errors and lack of communication and with letting go of staff this year has all contributed to player disgruntlement, lack of...
  3. Myrddin Emyrs

Looking for those ive played with in past

Looking to build a team with some guys I played with in past if u remember me and know who I am shoot me a msg leave this here for a few millennial
  4. Myrddin Emyrs

Congratulations to all concerned

I would like to offer my congratulations to Inno the mods the developers and all the MRA's for ruining the world, bang up job best world ruined yet by far, looks like the end of grepo something that started out so great over the last 5yrs has slowly but surely deteriorated and is just now a...
  5. Myrddin Emyrs

Make game last

So on average I would say about 2k players play a world now, so in first few days players go into the core oceans and most worlds only the core oceans are filled. Why not first week or two players dropped into the core oceans. Then third and fourth week folk get dropped into surrounding oceans...
  6. Myrddin Emyrs

No Endgame world

World Achilles was released so many years ago and still goes on, is it not about time another one was released for those who want to play but not have the world close on them, something with unique features, that you cant get in any other world and wont be introduced down the line, as it stands...
  7. Myrddin Emyrs

A ban on Bp boosting

This is where a player leaves his alliance and gets fed bps so that they wont get penalised and their losses are minimum, i believe this ruins the game, should be a penalty of 72hrs when you leave your alliance so that you cant benefit from this, it ruins the game for those who are trying to...
  8. Myrddin Emyrs

Morale broke

The morale feature keeps getting changed and its beginning to be hard to keep up, so they got rid of lmd's which was a good thing, so when a city was under seige it would be 100% morale, you could find cities that were under seige in morale worlds. So imagine my surprise when someone contacts me...
  9. Myrddin Emyrs

Petition inno for Hep Blessing here

So what i don't understand is why no Hephaestus' Blessing here. Like why have it in speed 3 world but not have it in next world which is speed 2, first thing inno got right and then like that stopped it, what us the point, I think next update inno should stick it in, I think more players would...
  10. Myrddin Emyrs

Spamming and the lack of help from the mods.

So players in previous worlds and a lot of different worlds i have played in have been spammed, inno is all about fair play so how is it that players are allowed to get away with spamming 24/7. i tell you why the mods dont care, they have been probably told to ignore it epsecailly if the players...
  11. Myrddin Emyrs

Halloween Event

Is their no Halloween event this year, in years before there was one always in middle of October, just wondering if its been cancelled or isnt happening this year or what
  12. Myrddin Emyrs

premade- myrddin emyrs

If theres anyone out there who remembers me and wants to play in a world that comes up in future love if you would post and let me know looking for a good team of players that i have played with over the past 5 years, who all just want to play for fun or seriously, especially ones who like to...
  13. Myrddin Emyrs

Reaction when you say NO to a merge

*Head*Hunter* today at 01:48 how are you... wanted to open some communication Myrddin Emyrs today at 02:25 why do you want to talk to me *Head*Hunter* today at 02:25 dang you and those in wolfs have no bed side manner... Whats the deal? ive done nothing to you... Myrddin Emyrs today at 02:30 I...
  14. Myrddin Emyrs

World Wonders

How long is it till world wonders here what six months is it, i was just wondering how its going to work here only one alliance here can win it and that's 40 members in the alliance so whats the rest of them that have sister alliances supposed to do, look at the alliances TOTL and anonymous...
  15. Myrddin Emyrs

where has the honour gone

This is a conversation i had with the alliance leader/founder of the outcasts judge for yourselves what you think of it all comments are welcome i just thought i would share it with all to see Myrddin Emyrs today at 02:58 I attacked him before he joined any alliance he is a refugee...
  16. Myrddin Emyrs

new alliance

Looking for players that played before that want to join this new world with me, need a large quantity of players that i know and have played before that are wanting to join, wont be joining if theirs no interest.
  17. Myrddin Emyrs

New world

Looking for players that i know and have played before to see if interested in joining the new world, alliance name undecided at moment but i am open to suggestions, serious suggestions guys, that being said will be looking for people to step up and want to help run the alliance and get the...
  18. Myrddin Emyrs

pre- made alliance Eucalyptos

My alliance for new world, will be joining on monday, aint easy trying to come up with an alliance name that is new or original or different, from all the posts i have seen i see theirs a lot of players coming to this world that i have played with or know from various other worlds so should be a...
  19. Myrddin Emyrs

The Black Death Imperium

The alliance has many roots throughout grepolis and i am trying to run this alliance and hoping to find players who are willing to help me run this alliance here, looking for active players and experienced players, if you feel you would like to join me would be glad to hear from potential candidates
  20. Myrddin Emyrs

The Quickening

I created this alliance as i like the name came up with it a while back, i have experince in the game having played in several different worlds i still play in alpha and in marathon, i am looking for active players and players who have experience, also unlike other alliances i wont be sending...