Search results

1. Top 12 Sink or Swim?

A five day drinking binge would be awesome And I think would shore up my reputation xxxx
  2. Top 12 Sink or Swim?

I just looked. You are. Good guess eh
  3. Top 12 Sink or Swim?

I see backdoorbetty/lethal bacon/theredjohn/ev1lking fan club has arrived or should I say botty club Cheers for the long post but I think I could argue you out on every point. Without even looking I’d say you are a Gods player. It’s a way of life for you boys and no I don’t think people using...
  4. Top 12 Sink or Swim?

So Just thought I’d give my thoughts on this world. I started HARPOON here really with just one simple burning question, can you start and maintain an alliance if its not a premade. For me, the answer is absolutely not. We made a great start and being number 4 position took a lot of hard work...
  5. Top 12 Sink or Swim?

I think thats a fair assessment of us. I've no idea how we'll fair either. As Erik rightly says, i can have issues as i have my own business which has to come first. This is the first summer in about 6 years i don't have the Whiskey work though so i've too much time i'm my hands! That was / is...
  6. Top 12 Sink or Swim?

This is a bizarre top 12 thread!
  7. Top 12 Sink or Swim?

I agree, Nocts will be fine
  8. Top 12 Sink or Swim?

I'll be honest, from my point of view, we haven't dropped in as a premade, i've worked my butt off this first few days to get what i hope to be a bit of experience and keen mix. Time will tell if thats good enough. I'm going to bloody enjoy it though even if we get rimmed at the end of BP! Its...
  9. Top 12 Sink or Swim?

How are you doing Ruth? Well I hope. When are you dropping in?
  10. Top 12 Sink or Swim?

Get your arse over then!
  11. Pre-World Istros Discussion Thread

Worth a nose with those settings....
  12. Abuse

Ah yes, this is why the abusers get away with it. Validation by their peers.
  13. Abuse

I agree with that, but nothing will happen ingame! Thats my only issue. Same offender gets away with it every time. Hey ho, i've said my piece and i'll get back to hibernating!
  14. Abuse

I don't agree with you editing this post at all. Funnily enough he's abusing a lot of players in game as it happens. Sometimes someone needs to open the box and get it out there that it's not ok.
  15. Abuse

Spongebath, calling me a cuty would result in a permanent ban. But him calling me cuty would also be a typo.......
  16. Abuse

As phil is blocking me, this is what i was sending you ingame Phil, you need to retract that abuse. It isn't right. You shouldn't be calling people that. You need to remember this is just a game, its not real life. Abuse of this sort is just not acceptable. I'm actually really offended about...
  17. Abuse

Done. Cheer Bear. No one should have to put up with being called that. Its bloody offensive
  18. Abuse

I'm fed up of putting up with this rubbish. How do i report this sort of stuff?
  19. Top 12 Sink or Swim?

Now that's a top 12 I can get on board with!
  20. Top 12 Sink or Swim?

Stirlo jr!