Search results

1. Question Phoenician Merchant

I don't know if it's me or if there's something odd with the Phoenician Merchant. Why is it that 99% of his visits to my cities his 'buy one get two' offer always requires the commodity I have least of. To the player this is pretty useless and whenever the merchant comes to town I just close...
  2. Moderators Hierarchy

What is the hierarchy relating to the moderators please, I wish to speak with the boss! Thank you.
  3. Proposal Gold Exchange - Resource Box - Modification For Ease Of Use

Hi I would like to put forward a proposal regarding the accessibility of the box where you raise or lower the value of the resources / gold you wish to trade in the gold exchange. I run a lap top with a fairly average resolution and with either the mouse or the built in mouse pad the up and...
  4. Reservations tool

Hey...... Is there a definitive guide (full instructions) on how to use the new reservations tool? Or at least what all the buttons do! Thanks
  5. Inactive Topic Premium Admin Option - Farming Panel -FORMATED

Reason: this is an enhancing addition to the game. Details: when farming using premium the default period is 5 minutes, I and others use 20 minute periods all the time, other people obviously will use different ones, an option to change the default period to any of the available times would be...
  6. Rejected Premium Admin Option - Farming Panel

Hi A little while ago you were asking for ideas to improve the game experience, I have an idea. when farming using premium the default period is 5 minutes, I and others use 20 minute periods all the time, other people obviously will use different ones, an option to change the default period...