Search results

1. Ideas/Concerns

Today the security for sending mass mails seems to have run amok! The pictures are small and blurry, keep rotating through selection choices (store front, bus, signs), seems slow, and burdensome just to send a message to your own alliance! Recommendation: Get real! Put in clear, simple pictures...
  2. less and less people :(

The biggest problem that I receive from players on the last 2-3 worlds is the huge increase in gold options. Players complain that unless you spend a lot, you cannot keep up with other alliances. Experienced players have stated over the last year or so that they will quit because of it. I myself...
  3. 2.85 Discussion Thread

Another "bright" idea. This is another decision on a change that has no point other than to change. Next, Why don't they change attack to mean defend and defend to mean attack. That is the logic. Inno does things like this that make you want to walk away. Just another pain in the ....
  4. Christmas peace time announcement?

I agree. This is important--both Christmas and New Years. Since it has been done in the past, a message needs to be generated that we are or are not doing this. :Pro:
  5. Construction Cost Reduction Discussion Thread

ok, Grepo "officials"...this game is starting to look like one that is so bent on increasing profits, it is becoming less fun to play. Basically, it gives the advantage to those with the most money. Why don't you just sell wonders directly? Log on, buy four wonders, become winner of the world in...
  6. Grepolis Roadmap 2013 Main Feedback Thread

Sounds like some good things are coming. Could you include the option for alliance to use various colors...right now we have red for enemies and green for pacts. It would be helpful to a different color for naps (Non-agression pacts), and a couple more so alliances can target specific alliances...
  7. Oktoberfest

I hit culture point for a reward a day ago but see nothing????
  8. What happens after the Age of Wonders

Thanks. What is the use afterward to build or destroy wonders? Does that affect the game at all? As far as the wonder era goes, I have seen many quit....they did not start the game to sit there and sim...hitting the resource button for what seems like eternity! :rolleyes:
  9. What happens after the Age of Wonders

:o Rumors abound about the "outcome" after the age of wonders; some think they are transported to other worlds (Hero World), others believe the world shuts down-game over, and still others think it is just a phase--the winners get a medal and life on the world goes on. As the whole age of...
  10. Aliens? UFOs? Crop circles? Abductions?

Seems it would be more appropriate to have the Gods visit. (Or is that it...hmmmm)
  11. King of the Hill

Hey, while you guys are fighting over the hill, we just take your cities--lol
  12. Is Xi Dead?

Xi, is fine. The natural dynamics keep things changing! Alliances rise and fall, merge and change and wars will always be there--lol. There are plenty of cities to fight--you just need the time and the guts. Some players quit for many reasons--real life, take a break, or want to try a new world...
  13. The Survivors-Recruiting Now

Greetings from The Survivors! We are recruiting to continue our ethos of teaching and helping others. It does not matter if you have one city or 50. Our code is helping each other and being successful Warriors. We have a history of progress since the beginning of our existence--more...
  14. Peacetime Screw-up

Last minute Holiday time CHANGE Look, I launched my CS at about 1600 UTC +1 on the 23rd to land around 0100 on the 24th. Add 12 hours to conquer and you get 1300. Now how that comes close to 1800 is beyond me. It is not the original rule that troubles us--it was distributed throughout our...
  15. Holiday Period

Last minute changes make Greop a last minute *** I sure wish they would have stuck to the original announcement. They just wasted a whole bunch of people's time. I had a CS landing at about 0100 on the 24th--with a conquest well before the holiday time. There was no confusion--Greopo's last...
  16. Cannot access my reports

I wish I could go back and read them. It has been three days and the same report (which views as read) does not open. :(
  17. Cannot access my reports

Thank God, I am not the only one! I cannot read battle reports since the recent conversion to 2.0 for Xi. World: Xi Browser and Version: Explorer (various updates) and Firefox Overview of the bug: The reports show up,but when you click on them,you see nothing, yet they will then show they...
  18. Pending Mass Mail not working

Same problem in new conversion! I cannot believe that grepo "degraded" Xi recently with 2.0. As an alliance leader (thanks spike), I cannot mass mail my members. I have tried both Explorer and Firefox, I have cleared my temp files and cache, etc. (no request for the captcha like in the past)...