Search results

1. Let the BS Begin

None of them will win anything so no need to worry :D
  2. Pnp No Honor,No nothing!

You dont even need to be decent player to take OV cities :p Even if your are from SC you probably never tried to take OV or any other RED cities. Never been on front or have tripped any frontline players to see what OV was doing all server. Just sat in backlines and did nothing, maybe if there...
  3. Pnp No Honor,No nothing!

At first I thought you really were someone from SC as I had some similar thoughts. Would have liked to get cleaner win without so much spams or aggressive hc going on. I have said my concerns in chat and in game never felt need to hide my name. I have said that I don't like some things done by...
  4. Pre-world Apollonia Discussion Thread

Anyone can add me on skype and messege me when world opens? Hate to wait and refresh all time :P
  5. Milestones Of Pella

Banned have reached 10k abp
  6. Milestones Of Pella

-Average Points- (Must have at least 30 members) The BANNED 70 members 501 avergere points
  7. Rate the player!

Melbs23 just 1886 points, 226 offensive battle points, 0 defensive 1,5/10
  8. Milestones Of Juktas

This should get updated :)
  9. Rate the player!

Veaterking 1058 points, no troops killed, member of alliance ranked 21 with low average points 1,5/10
  10. Rate the player!

The Mind Gap just 1138 points, 111 opponents defeated attacker, Bad player ocean ranking (just 50), member of alliance ranked 5th. 3/10
  11. Milestones Of Juktas

First player to 2000 points juliosathia
  12. top 15

First of all i`am not noob and when i wroted that post he was 6th It good if you are active and can build city very fast, of course if you build troops too about nick it realy his mistake but he is good player with bad nick
  13. top 15

He isnt noob he is 6th now
  14. top 15

It wasnt mean like that , I just want say you are not first now and now i have better rank then you :P but troops win wars not points
  15. Milestones Of Juktas

He is my friend too
  16. Milestones Of Juktas

First to 1000 points The Space (1001 points)
  17. NE king cobras

Good luck :)
  18. top 15

Where are you now FrenchPlayer???
  19. Premade - Juktas | Hells Angels

North West K44
  20. top 15

We can see who will be real leader after 3-4 days not 20 minutes