Search results

1. ErikWijmeersch

Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

true but U must understand, the errors are on the gamemakers, I just saw a window of oportunities. besides, people always fail to remember that I need 7 teams when 10 are aginst you. WW is much much better if it done correctly. WW should always stop after golden crown , semilar with domination...
  2. ErikWijmeersch

Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

I always went for a WW bust , some succesfull some failed. all were extremely fun! Ww is a perfect format better than domination, special if the game makers wuld ask me how to perfectionate the WW format. I destroyed it by hand over two crowns hi-hi but I could fix it lol .
  3. ErikWijmeersch

Pnp A tribute to Hunkiller Aka the Noob, aka CuddlyBear.

Cuddle bear Aka Hunkiller saying Hi to me : first contact. Cuddle bear Aka Hunkiller saying he's no teamplayer : Not helping pact members. Cuddle bear Aka Hunkiller acting as a pro, spy. : The snitch LMAO... Cuddle bear Aka Hunkiller is the Sparta king : Is he? Cuddle...
  4. ErikWijmeersch

Proposal Walls.

I said before, free ideas are poor ideas, pros fix things but cost cash i' real world. However à teaser because of the love of the game. Wall rebuild, use gold ! Let the gold users spend cash to rebuild, but give a fair shot to the fighters and so not reward the simmers, yes simmers use gold...
  5. ErikWijmeersch

Proposal Decommissioning Troops

Lol more simming, 8 years ago almost everything was better than what we have today. If u wish real Change for the better i'vite a pro to Germany, step away from that player council cause it's full of noobs and make the game how it should be, but free advice tbh is always bad advice, a pro who...
  6. ErikWijmeersch

trash talk

Lol, looking what's joining guess the inno is a dead horse. Perhaps at this rate WIB might have a chance winning a server under their own banner like in 3029. I already predict ones they get opped against diplomatic mails wil be send out about fevers, ebola real life stories, strokes, a tsunami...
  7. ErikWijmeersch

Top 12 Top 12

As an outsider to understand how WIB operates, look what they made overhere, their achievement page. Indeed it does look awesome the first day, however after months it stil looks the same as day 1, it's just a empty paper, that's the same as their ops battle plans were in this server and the...
  8. ErikWijmeersch

Top 12 Top 12

top 9 Ranked 1 : Written in blood . Ranked 2. BBM - Broke Back Mountains. Ranked 3 : Warships Ranked 4 : UBI MAIOR MINOR CESSAT. Ranked 5 : InFiniTe sHiNe Ranked 6 : Signed In Blood. Ranked 7 : HYPERTENSION Ranked 8 : -FUN- Ranked 9 : BattleShips
  9. ErikWijmeersch

Top 12 Top 12

Last top 12 very poor written, it is not a top 12 its a opinion propaganda attempt. Written in blood alone have 2 full teams where my own has just 38 members but calling us huggers because indeed we do have some pacts, but last ops bloods did they used some pacts aswel to help them out.
  10. ErikWijmeersch

Top 12 Top 12

Nice picture, but the only thing you prove to me with this I am correct. Ruth is known as a footman and slave. And indeed, after their second win, Eviction Notice would have better taken a name change such as I offered to WIB, Ruth is a willing slave, I know this simply because I have always...
  11. ErikWijmeersch

Top 12 Top 12

Bloods are crying about coalitions, but forget to mention we have no twin, but bloods do. Perhaps instead of complaining looking to you own crew, a founder called batman with 5 towns does not help much. Ops as asking the smaller peeps to drop 10 ls daily to crash as suicide to keep growing...
  12. ErikWijmeersch

Top 12 Thread

Fisaco United - Fiaschaos : Valid cities 2648 + 777 Opponents will say, the merger of losers, proponents say the perfect winning merger. The reality is that this team is at the top and there is a 90% certainty that this team will win. How did we end up here? Fiasco was blown away by Aarchaos...
  13. ErikWijmeersch

Top 12 Top 12

Gold only works when you have team-mates uses gold. Unfair, YES. Guilty overhere, big YES. Ithaca, it was much better, no gold for me, top 10 but gold makes you lazy! Can gold make you help time 100 strikes in a 10 sec window , NO! Does gold kill this game, NO, but .... It was much better, half...
  14. ErikWijmeersch

Pnp Loose Lips Sink ShipS.

Seems poopstaniv is taken away the gold medal for using anabolic lmao
  15. ErikWijmeersch

Top 12 Thread

This event is loved by simmers . I normally been in top rank but i enjoy the croation sea now.
  16. ErikWijmeersch

Top 12 Thread

17. ErikWijmeersch

Top 12 Thread

When I am out vacation mode I Wil post overhere the proof with a screenshot yoi are a multi account user, this world and the last.
  18. ErikWijmeersch

Top 12 Thread

Seems Die Antwoord and Die Antwoord II got disbanned. I am told their founder had no answer (antwoord lmao), when he got busted to be Poopstan puppet from start of this server. Oh well.... Seems the Saboteurs keep up their name high and did what it does best, sabotage that Huggerfestival. 11 vs...
  19. ErikWijmeersch

Top 12 Thread

yes I have the screenshot If u wish I post it overhere LMAO wil do it tonight LMAO avengers was not my pact its Poops, skuids, kaniben , doubtt hey will not lie about, they are huggers not liars so just ask them in private?
  20. ErikWijmeersch

Top 12 Thread

Flat Earth is officail also a part of.... looking the numbers that is another 1 or 2 peeps less who gets in the final 45. I would not be suprised today only the hugging leaders founders are absolute sure to get in the reward team LMAO .