Search results

1. Troop overview filter

It would be handy if you could filter the troop overview by unit, so that it only returns details of those cities which meet the specified criteria. This way you could see at a glance which cities have, for example, biremes free for support, or a CS, troops and ships with which attempt a...
  2. Update to Version 2.220 Discussion Thread

The sooner the better, please
  3. Update to Version 2.220 Discussion Thread

Why has the to time to completion of festivals display been altered? The previous system with showing time to completion within a bar was easy to read,, the cities where completion was nearing stood out and allowed you easily see so that you could ensure that as one festival ended the next could...
  4. Ability to include Hero in quests which require an attack on opposing forces

When a quest requires a player to attack an opponent there is no way by which the hero of the attacking force may be included whereas those quests which require defence, often against the same force, have the hero included automatically. This seems inconsistent to me. I suggest that the screen...
  5. Assignment of Heroes to offensive quests

When assigning units to a quest which involves an attack there is no way to include the hero of the attacking city, This is inconsistent with defensive quests where the hero is automatically included and where a hero such as Hector, who increases both offensive and defensive values, is involved
  6. Building Timer Colours

I agree, some combinations are very difficult to read
  7. Report when Culture point generated in city where Orpheus is hero

Proposal When Orpheus is hero in a city which generating a culture point there is a variable chance of a bonus point being generated. It would nice to know when this has occurred and even nicer to know from which type of activity, City Festival, Victory Parade etc. A report could be generated...