Search results

1. Lugosi

Hyperborea Map Navigation

Recently when zooming in to the island view by double clicking anywhere on the strategic map view I get prompted with the world wonder construction window no matter where I click meaning I have to click on a city on that specific island then use the "switch to island view" button. Obviously...
  2. Lugosi

Inactive Topic Released reservation duration

Proposal: Option for released reservations to have an infinite duration until a player assigns themselves to the reservation or the city changes hands. Reason: When you want to highlight a large number of ghosts or inactives to other members by releasing them for reservation the chances are...
  3. Lugosi

Forum Avatar

I would like an update of the avatar I currently use. Using the new rep bars and forming a diamond shape behind the tin can instead of a square. Any other suggestions to improve it are welcome. I would do it myself but I no longer have PS as I have changed laptops since then. I do have GIMP but...
  4. Lugosi

'Feminists and the Right to be Ugly' Recast

Feminists and the Right to be Ugly Jill Tweedie, 2 February 1970, Guardian (Page 284, Cupcakes and Kalashnikovs) (Something I thought I would share.) The point of a recast is to capture the ideas and emotions of the original writer almost as if you were carrying on their piece. For the...
  5. Lugosi

Rendering Programmes

Downloaded SketchUp onto my laptop as I've taken up Design & Technology - Product Design AS Level this year at college (woo third year). Wanting to get more familiar with it but also would like to know about good 3D rendering programmes (free) which I can use to bring my 3D designs to life. At a...
  6. Lugosi

myahh

Does anyone else fancy a spamming crusade against enubpublik, I for one am sick and tired of their mass mails in game. I have no desire to ever play that game and will continually report each player that sends me invites to that particular game. I even posted a polite complaint on their forums.
  7. Lugosi

Beginner Transition Image

This is probably a strange request but I need it done quick and it shouldn't take too long, 5 minutes for people who use Flash a lot. I want a transition image which will feature 4 images which I will PM too, if anyone takes an interest. It is for a website in a project I'm doing. I was doing it...
  8. Lugosi

Pending Messaging

When sending a reply on the mobile site on my phone (iPhone 3Gs), everything works okay but when I open my messages up on my laptop on Firefox 11.0 the reply I sent on my iPhone has created a new message which is identical apart from it only holds the reply and the recipients reply from there...
  9. Lugosi

Oh . . . How Original

April Fools or Q is back? Either way everyone will groan.
  10. Lugosi

Caterham Team F1

If you like Formula One, please head over to check out the new Caterham F1 2012 Pre-view video here. Soon, the full branding of Caterham will be published in a video for the public; again proving they're probably the most fan friendly team in the sport with in my opinion the best scope on what a...
  11. Lugosi

Opinions Please

The 2nd April 2012, sees the release of lostprophets new album "Weapons". You can listen to "Better of Dead" at the top of this page. Please take a listen and post your opinion below. (D)JTin
  12. Lugosi

Top 12 Alliance Discussion

With the 2.16 update, new year and our ever evolving alliance ranks I thought it would be good to get peoples views on our current top 12. In addition I thought it would be relevant to discuss the World Wonder rankings; it is a new feature in our world and should be an abundant source of...
  13. Lugosi

Mass Mail Time Out

World:BetaBrowser and Version: Mozilla Firefox 9.0.1Overview of the bug: After an unknown period of time after loading/refreshing the page I am unable to send mass mails.Screenshots: How often this occurs:Twice out of the two times I have attempted it. Urgency:ModeratePreventative Actions F5ing...
  14. Lugosi

World Beta Map

I seem to have trouble viewing certain parts of the map on World Beta; this is the first time this has occured. I use Firefox 7.0.1. I was wanting to scan around Ocean 92 and put in the co-ordinates - 950 250 and it centered me on the border of 62/72 and I was unable to move anymore to the right...
  15. Lugosi

For those looking for a portrait of their woman.

or women wanting to give a portait of themselves to their partner . . . Many artists capture a false portrayal when doing portaits. I think this artist captures the genuine everyday emotions my beautiful woman shows in an outstandingly genuine way. Click Here. Like the sample above, I...
  16. Lugosi

Nothing Special To See Here

Obviously you don't like special things . . . I have been playing this game for 522 days so far. I started in January 2010 on World Beta and led alongside my friend who got me into this game by force; Douxz. Since then I have played nearly all worlds but due to lack of time I now currently play...
  17. Lugosi

World Beta Milestones

World Beta Milestones Player Milestones(First to) Polis' 2 Towns: thug2605 (No Link) 5 Towns: Aliens 10 Towns: Aliens 25 Towns: Aliens 50 Towns: 100 Towns:redneck woman 250 Towns: Points 1,000 Points: 10,000 Points: 25,000 Points: 50,000 Points: 100k Points: 250k Points: 500k Points: 1...
  18. Lugosi

Post Your Walls

A bit late; I know but World Beta was before this threads time so better late than never. Post your walls and lets see who is interestingly good or just rubbish. I'll start things off:). C'mon post your wall, (D)JTin
  19. Lugosi

Beginner Cabled Creations: Superstore of Savings

Well I have found myself some time to finally do this. I am quite a bit of a novice at this but I've been encouraged to create this by others who have been pleased by my work . . . . . . so I now officially declare myself OPEN :D Remember if you want work done, please do use the request format...
  20. Lugosi

YouTube

*cough* *cough*, Yesterday, I remembered hmm . . didn't I put my spam filter on maximum a couple of months ago? after getting strange spam leading to more than deranged links; maybe thats why I never got my YouTube conformation email :o. I changed it back to normal and re-sent the...