Search results

1. Dionysia Event Feedback Thread

When are you going to listen to your veterain players that play the game and have done for years when i started playing this game there was 10000 players in a world now you struggle to 500 per world ask your self why this is.Its because you dont take on the feed back sweep it under the...
  2. Dionysia Event Feedback Thread

Just like with pandora box this event is the same lack of troops to complete levels the higher the level you are getting the same ammount of troops as you would on lower levels. I am at level 20 were you need 360 troops to do a quest but in the mornings when you can collect tropps...
  3. Spartan Assassins Summer 2022 Feedback Thread

its time to play candy crush now they don't listen to us what used to give you incentive has gone now you used get 22,000 gold for the same price and then some times you got 27,000 gold as a bonus great armies used to run for 3 days used to get passion pop and neriods in most events now you...
  4. Spartan Assassins Summer 2022 Feedback Thread

Its time to give back a little some thing put a Great Army, Passion Pop, Neriods, Culture Leval Jump some thing that every one can enjoy not just the players that gold but the none golders not every one can afford gold. The none golders will love to try a Great Army it might even give them...
  5. Spartan Assassins Summer 2022 Feedback Thread

Like 2011 Pumpkin hunt for halloween
  6. Spartan Assassins Summer 2022 Feedback Thread

Its just getting worse worse increase the gold by 50% might make us take an interest I just haven't figure it out yet is inno getting greedy this assassins event is pathetic. Put this shitty Battle Tokens Shop on your wiki page.Grepolis is nothing like it used to be. You wonder why we are...
  7. Trash Talk

Its is a sad time many people around the world have lost some loved ones due to covid and have use grepo as out let there is a war going on with Russia and Ukraine.Easter is a time when families get together and now you take peacetime away some dont see there families but there are a...
  8. Feedback for Community Preview 2022.

count the rocks islands to farming islands there are 42 rocks islands to 9 farming islands on the left hand side of the map
  9. Feedback for Community Preview 2022.

yes they have by 20% we looked at other worlds
  10. Feedback for Community Preview 2022.

You know i have played a long time and i look around for new cites and i have been thinking to my self i swear to god there are more rock islands now than farming islands so after looking at the map it conforms what i have seen the last couple years and this all because they try to...
  11. Tyche's Advent calendar 2020

What do you get from this Advent Calendar NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING 3 players get a little gold what do the other 1000 or so players get NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING Big Big Fail inno
  12. Tyche's Advent calendar 2020

Big fail this year on the Advent Calendar this year inno and you wonder why players are leaving the game.Players looked forward for the ingame Advent Calendar.Every one won prizes BIG BIG FAIL
  13. Heightened sensors and speed boost

I have Heightened sensors running at the moment but not getting the bonus points i payed for them and would like to be reimbursed in good faith 38ba32f1987b5bb818ac06b66c4b1b9c i killed 4035 troops in the city so should be at least 14940 abp
  14. New God Discussion Thread

This world is about Greek Warriors not about Dinosaurs so why spoil the game now.Think again about the time it take to make 1 of those we will be at WW stage before it hatches.Where as i prefer Artemis to stay with the spells she provides and the Myths units are effective.Sorry Guys go back...
  15. Milestones Rise or Sink (Top 12 Alliance)

Close game congratulations
  16. 2.46 Discussion Thread

I was wondering if you would consider changeing the island quest back to the way they were.You have made these changes when i am in the process of world wonders in Lamia and soon to start in Olympia.The island quest are now out priced their use it is longer worth haveing them when you want...
  17. 2.46 Discussion Thread

I have to agree with the Quest now being a waste of time when it cost so much for the Quest.Improved Contruction now cost 2800 wood 2800 rock and 11800 silver.It was nice to have in the beginning as finerly you got something back but now you have priced it out of being realistic totatly spoils...
  18. Michael Philippides RIP

My dear Michael My team mate My friend. We traveled far from one allience to the next we stayed together till we found our way home. There was never a time to be worried when you were here,i still hear your words "Relax Annette just build its okz" I waited for your your light on sykpe to glow...