Search results

1. Ready to cry

Can we get this server called via mercy rule? Feels bad man. 1 op = ally fold.
  2. En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

The only stain is what is left on every external by your attempt to be relevant in a server you left.
  3. En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

they dont bp boost.... https://gyazo.com/cb0cab3d9b3c352b5c266f79ee633646
  4. En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

Its weird that 2-3 alliances formed a pact consisting of ~120 members after 120 Romanians dropped. Shocking really.
  5. UK server - RO server

We deserve an answer! BB-Code messages Red-Haired Shanks Beer Wench today at 06:47 In your profile you mention that you want idiots and golders to leave you alone. First, all about dat. Second, If we ascribe a negative value to a negative answer, which seems more than fair. More fair than an...
  6. En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

my god tell me this is sarcasm. please
  7. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

Gold makes good players great for sure, but inactivity makes great players useless. If 18 hours after a revolt your wall is 10, the opponent's use of gold is not a factor.
  8. Whom it may concern

I've been a part of close servers, Kepoi was never close. Gold fills in some wounds, definitely helps for fast starts, but any veteran team that is bought in to the team, can supplant gold users. Fiasco didn't pact the server, as some are already doing here, so I agree stop ya bitchin. if...
  9. A ban on Bp boosting

I've always wanted the fighter rankings to not include any token buff. You still get the bp for slots, but not rankings. Also to the OP if you capped alliance exits/entrances it might help. EX. first change is instant, next one CD of 8 hours, 3rd 12 hours etc or whatever time frame makes...
  10. Pnp a Open Challenge The Legend(War Angel) VS Fiasco

what the hell did you expect to happen? You challenged your superiors to take a city in the next 24 hours then proceed to complain you were on mobile only - pro tip if you poke the bear, don't coat yourself in honey. Or at the very least don't leave the house. I've seen some severe...
  11. Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

So I got 2 choices: 1. Troll someone who uses gold within the rules of the game and essentially makes this game free for all of us. or 2. Troll someone I've never heard of that ghosts, rejoins, then talks smack with a morale under 70% to anyone playing the game seriously while bravely...
  12. Grepolis = NOT COMPETITIVE

this isnt aging well.
  13. Grepolis = NOT COMPETITIVE

Because bot's don't ruin it! EtiamRu today at 00:37 what does the bot have to do with it Beer Wench today at 00:24 nice bot!
  14. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

Before I have another beer, I gotta line up against these anchors, I think I can get all 4!
  15. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

Guys I just killed 160k birs today, feeling cute might try for 200k tomorrow.
  16. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

so yeah a ghost isn't a defended city. I think, ok I know that's where your 'logic' and reality break. Tell the Flat Earth Society hello, and give the pope a hug for me please.
  17. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
  18. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

Me too, and they didn't even snipe me!
  19. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

I really have to spell this out for you? Ok lemme grab some crayons. So what I am asking is that before the next Flag player ghost they build up their city so an appropriate level. I will take care of it from there.
  20. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

An open letter to the Flags family. Recently we at Fiasco have noticed a troubling trend. The cities we take are not built up to the standards we expect of you. As we near WW, it is critical you level up your cities so as to lessen our need to build these cities up. It is also imperative...