Search results

1. destroxxi

Curious and for the new Generation.

I am curious when has it become okay for people that get attacked and lose cities to cuss out mass amounts of people? Did the new generation start playing this game and can't play with some semblance of dignity? I have been playing this game since 2012 and in the last 3 worlds at least 4-5...
  2. destroxxi

Disappointed.

By the lack of morning reading material on this world. No one wants to step up?
  3. destroxxi

Where is my magical mod at baudy!!!!

Who's modding this forum. I demand the enchantress herself .magick.!!!!!!!
  4. destroxxi

Moment of Remembrance

For Old and New Grepo Players I would like to take a moment to remember for an old school player of Grepolis. Steve Johnson, in many alliances over the years, as most know he was fighting cancer for the last couple years, and unfortunately the fight was finished this past Monday. Steve you will...
  5. destroxxi

Map Alliance Colors

Alliance colors are only changing for a select few of members visible on the map on screen and not changing the colors of the alliances outside of what is in view on the browser. I believe this is a bug as I have had others telling me the same thing occurring... It also does it for individual...
  6. destroxxi

Retirement?

New Thread it is civil and I just want to see. Who all is Retiring from grep after Golgi? I am actually thinking about going to play with prateek on a new game.
  7. destroxxi

My Tribute to a young Fig.

https://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?48022-The-Saboteur-strikes-again-and-again-)&p=785284#post785284 Enjoyment for the masses. When fig was a small tree.