Search results

1. Premade for EN92 (asuming it's revolt)

If everyone could message me when you join so that I can invite you immediately it would be really helpful (thanks to Ylyssia and annalionwolf for doing this without me even asking)
  2. Premade for EN92 (asuming it's revolt)

ok fair enough but we won't become one of the best alliances with 10 players
  3. Premade for EN92 (asuming it's revolt)

Did you even read the first post?
  4. Premade for EN92 (asuming it's revolt)

Haha world hasn't even started yet and I'm already stealing members from other alliances. You can definitely join since we only have like 10 members anyway
  5. DOMINATORS - Kasmenai World

You claim to have 5 years experience but joined in 2016?
  6. Premade for EN92 (asuming it's revolt)

I stated that in 3 different posts, one of which is the first one
  7. Premade for EN92 (asuming it's revolt)

I see that you have already signed up for Sir Hardly's premade. Why have you decided to join mine instead of his?
  8. Premade for EN92 (asuming it's revolt)

No, I think skype for grepolis became redundant when they added the grepolis chat. Plus some people don't want everyone knowing who they are.
  9. Premade for EN92 (asuming it's revolt)

Don't worry about not knowing as long as you're willing to learn
  10. Pre-World Kasmenai Discussion Thread

Wish it was speed 3 but glad we finally have a new revolt world.
  11. Premade for EN92 (asuming it's revolt)

News for the new world has recently come out. It will be a revolt world with a world speed of 2 so I'm assuming the following players are interested: 3dakar1, Percy V, Rock.Lee, fiz3000, and DeathTouch11. That makes 7 of us including me and my brother so we will definitely be doing lots of...
  12. Premade for EN92 (asuming it's revolt)

If anyone has a different in game name than on the forums please either message me or post it here
  13. Premade for EN92 (asuming it's revolt)

If we all start on the same island then it will slow down our initial growth because we wont have anyone to loot until we get boats. It will also make wars more difficult because if we are spread out then some players will be close to the enemy and be able to send fast attacks and build nukes...
  14. Premade for EN92 (asuming it's revolt)

We will be starting in south east direction if anyone was wondering.
  15. Premade for EN92 (asuming it's revolt)

Is anyone interested in a premade for EN92? If it's not revolt then I will wait until there is one. New players are welcome and being active is far more important than experience. EDIT: Posting this quote for anyone new who doesn't want to read everything Players that joined after this post -...