Search results

1. FlcoBlades

Pandora's Box feedback thread.

Seems like a great event for non-gold spenders, but overall extremely boring for everyone. Would not recommend this event again.
  2. FlcoBlades

In loving memory: MozzyLee

Very sad to hear. Rest In peace, Mozzy.
  3. FlcoBlades

Bring Back The Grepolis Player's Council

Support from me :)
  4. FlcoBlades

Top 10 Sink or Swim

Hmm its almost like an alliance with 30 members knows it has no chance against an allliance with 60-70 during/right after a HEAVY flier lmao. So yes, darn us for sending the live TV to SW founder and him agreeing killing BTS myths is a good idea for both of us for that siege. There is no...
  5. FlcoBlades

Top 10 Sink or Swim

Literally not true. Please leave Gorillas out of this. You fools are always trying to spread garbage and lies. Arranging city swaps when we have cities far from our own cores in each other’s literally just makes sense, and is not “working together” thanks.
  6. FlcoBlades

Event

We will be at this rate...
  7. FlcoBlades

IM COMING

Bring it on weak boy
  8. FlcoBlades

Rate The Player Above You

Forgot the 0 after the one there, but that’s okay ;)
  9. FlcoBlades

Rate The Player Above You

7/10
  10. FlcoBlades

The Fall of Bad With Names

Like I said.... Bad leadership lol.
  11. FlcoBlades

If you’re telling the truth then the leaders lied straight to my face as well as to every single member on our team. I sincerely hope your info is bad, as some of your other info is. I don’t know exactly why Xuegou quit, but towards the end there may have been some ultimatums for sure. At the...
  12. FlcoBlades

R.I.P Bad with Names

We didn’t do anything that everybody else didn’t and hasn’t been doing lmao. Keep on with the hugging argument though, way to go!
  13. FlcoBlades

R.I.P Bad with Names

You recruited in our territory and refused to hand cities over lmao, Keep justifying your traitorous tendencies with these BS excuses :D Nobody believes you bud, and everyone will remember the backstabbing that happened here. Never trust a Balkan.
  14. FlcoBlades

Mostly correct, definitely a few points incorrect in there like the spam and a bit harsh on the leaders issuing ultimatums and etc.. Also we never had any pact or NAP with anyone except for Balkans??? I believe the two largest factors are that a lot of the leaders are better players, and suck...
  15. FlcoBlades

TKF's Power Rankings Edition Ten: OCEANS VETERANS Rise, Spirtum Sancti Hanging By A Thread, Warlords Fall Out!

Okay thats all good and fine lmao, but I was punching well above my belt still in Himera haha. I am definitely not like Batalo, whoever that is :D Appreciate the implications though, Rawr and Fluv <3
  16. FlcoBlades

TKF's Power Rankings Edition Ten: OCEANS VETERANS Rise, Spirtum Sancti Hanging By A Thread, Warlords Fall Out!

You’re hilarious bud. ive won four worlds myself and been apart of winning teams six or seven times but unfortunately had to leave. There has not been a single world that I haven’t been in the top 100 fighters for at least the majority of the time, but almost always top 75 at least. Many...
  17. FlcoBlades

Oh BB, the so talented. let me bow down and cry to be able to kiss your feet. What a joke.
  18. FlcoBlades

Of course you wouldn’t have rolled over lol. And you would have been crushed if you had backstabbed us earlier. we gave you the grace not to stab you in the back when you were getting holes all over your core and were losing every war, but like I’ve been saying the entire world... you people...
  19. FlcoBlades

You’re funny @The rawr. We lost many strong players to spam since the start of the world, and had lots of infighting by the time you idiots got around to stabbing us in the back. If you honestly think early bwn wouldn’t have demolished your excuse of an alliance, you are showing the naive one...