Search results

1. Top Whatever

Tell us some more. You are on to something.
  2. Newspaper Story of MeIinoe, Justice for Angodude; including True Bloods and Hidden Gems

Alright. That explains it perfectly. Thanks man.
  3. Newspaper Story of MeIinoe, Justice for Angodude; including True Bloods and Hidden Gems

Am I the only one that thinks the message about ending the nap, merging with fans and wanting a casefire for 10 days is the stupidest thing? And I'm not talking behalf of bloods here. Why would you even want it? Or why was THAT the thing fans liked to talk about over and over again? DoA and OF...
  4. Pnp Elis Newspaper - September Edition

I get that it is a little unfair as you worked hard to get those wonders and lost it in such way. But you still needed to get some from bloods for the crown. You have the firepower to do so, maybe.
  5. Pnp Elis Newspaper - September Edition

We could do that. Pick the forest. And I'm sure there are a lot of things we can agree on.
  6. Pnp Elis Newspaper - September Edition

This crap is hard to read. All that honor and respect BS is doing my head in. It's all about respect and honor if you guys have some inconveniences, isn't it? Don't blame the players who play in this world for what happened. It's a game after all. Angodude is back and learned from that...
  7. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

As I said, it was a very short timeline when we, BBB and Dilligaf were fighting you as you took Dilligaf in. Toons started to support us later when we started moving to O56. As for us merging with you. You didn't want to fight Bloods as you had a NAP with them and dind't want to fight OF either...
  8. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

That's not what I said. Everything I talk here is from my perspective. I'm not talking on behalf of bloods or anyone else. Just answered lucky.
  9. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

So the only coalition in O55 was between BBB, GA and DILLIGAF. Mainly GA and DILLIGAF as BBB were doing their own thing. Not sure why you put the mob in there. They came into the play far later. And it was a short lived one as you took in DILLIGAF who were our allies and they didn't even tell us...
  10. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Is it because you consider the externals your playing ground? You can say whatever you want and others get bashed fot their opinions?
  11. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

I'm talking behalf of myself too homie. Take me as an observer.
  12. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Don't ever do a muhvi again. You suck at it. I would never take the path that you lot have taken in this world. All you did was taking a certain win and started to downgrade your opponent.
  13. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

You already merged 3 of the 4 top teams in this world. How easy do you want it?
  14. Milestones The Angodude Milestone

I was the first one to say that he got hacked after getting the MM. And no, I don't support those kind of things. Me behind it? Come on now. :)
  15. Milestones The Angodude Milestone

How ironic that someone who started the blame game here in the forums about this situation is now writing something like this.
  16. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Look, you took that topic into the externals and started pointing fingers. I answered in the same way as you talk trash here all the time. Don't lecture me here. You are in no position to do so. If you knew already what was going on then why take it in the externals in such a way?
  17. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Don't be silly. About me? Look at what you guys are writing in here among yourselves. :) Don't attach names to this topic when you are talking about it. If it happens in multiple worlds then there is a broader problem.
  18. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Seems like Angodude had some drinks and wanted to shere a few things with us.
  19. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

I enjoy the early game in every world when how things pan out is uncertain. Definately with GA. We came here to fight and picked up some fun guys to be around with. That's what we enjoy. Or at least me. :) And it was fun at the beginning. Then the power shifted in favor of DoA for obvious...
  20. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Not at all what I'm talking about. If you merge into your enemy, you are one of them. You could then agree with a nap on new terms with the newly created alliance. If you stay by your own that deal can and should be honored and later you can fight it out. Not sure why you put us two on the spot...