Search results

1. Ideas for a no-gold world and how to make it happen.

Pay in ticket...
  2. Newspaper Zaforos Newspaper #1+Interview with RRH

It is allways nice to read posts...one is viser than other and some still not back in ground,flying in atmosphere with full of ego...lol damn . i am not as much crybabe but in my time here in grepolis ouuyeeeyeah...to build ready 20+ cityes in protection time??? it was surprize to me as well...
  3. Pre-World Velopoula Discussion Thread

Seems bad for the world AGAIN as old folks agressive ...users and many names from past start to kill the world,bad is they play to the same pocket,shuld play seperated...yes it mabe seems as crying(no i dont cry). Anyway world still seems interesting and hopefully the grepoholicks stayes...
  4. Ready to cry

we have here meny leaders around the worlds ,who can play but no lead. so there is not about the op. mostly alliances flop ,when not prepared to play strategy/war game but concentrated to something else.
  5. Ready to cry

dissapointed that still alliance by him self can kill all basicks on GAME. soon nice to be with protected guyes, rim them.. and rule the world... and guyes who have good skills to be stupid have as well great skill to make nice deals... anyway... boring...lol and who seed white man cant...
  6. Top 5

i do not see that, those 2 names are just awsome..lol...so sun .relax to name you self..lol...and Okinu starts to be old.
  7. Top 5

i respec that...and all can be or act they see it is best for them...
  8. Ready to cry

Hehehe ofcorse...in big picture seems this world is full so named LEGENDS...even some gransbabes jumps Iin game . that hes grandpa is old Legend and bla,bla bla... Damn did i just mentios that grepolis have made some legends...
  9. Ready to cry

then it is not good... but Fynbos have grown chause help of Noobs...what about the Fiasco...you live alone in they area, if there some little alliance south 44 not made turtles for them... seems to fiasco is better to cry about the hugging..lol
  10. Ready to cry

... no need to hugg everybody..so can push back the offers. but the start here, i like that the bigger boys stayed seperated..mabe something i havnt seen, but all seems running on they own road...yes the little deals are made and this is good for the world. and gives little lliances to survive...
  11. Ready to cry

no problem when the protection time ends most of the activity vs gold babes shows up...we have then again what to talk about
  12. Ready to cry

I know at least this threat shuld be very popular, so i made it for cry babes,but i be first...lol I wonder why the diplomacy world after world going to silent style..is the all diplomats or leaders are too nice and cant tell to other NO....lol
  13. Pre-World Poros Discussion Thread

hmmm. seems need to talk to my wifye...and ask promission...heehe
  14. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

the best thing in this world is the top alliances fightitng against each other.. the smaller alliances who have losses, is just chause location issues. Look back some last revolt worlds, where top alliances have NAP,s and only eating smaller ones is not good in big picture. my opinion about...
  15. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

respect, you had time to make it...hopefully we see more later as well...lets keep the opinion here alive in this world. and seems you did a work as well a bit to look maps and names and so... be coll... like to hear more later as i seed
  16. En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

tomorrow i like to look how the world is looks thank to the brands or wings or how we have to tell. Hopefully those wings just later understand that there wasnt only them and when world is empty and full of ghost mabe start to play again game what named grepolis. Do not try change game inside game.
  17. En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

Lets say, the names of the alliances have used over the worlds too easyly anyway,not only bloods,there sometime some players who have played under brand ,they quickly take the name and using it(ruing ) it like they are in famliy...yes there was time, when Josshjes founded it. He was upset and...
  18. En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

my friend...we do not here talking about personal issues or personal lvl. of playing...here is under discussion about the coworks... Pact and Naps are ok and politica need to work, but somewhere need to be some line...i see very welcome if top alliance make friendship with smaller alliances( i...
  19. En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

no i dont feel...i see. PS. i feeling good