Search results

1. Trapesuz - Live Reporting

No man, but this event really bring big changes, and speed up process when it end. With end ON, it's almost like no big fight between big alliance, it's almost like BP. But after event is over and all will try to hunt down eachother, many will shift alliance before ending of event to ensure they...
  2. Trapesuz - Live Reporting

We have seen dramatically changes in 2 days. This is just the starting, we will see more shift and changes in the 2 weeks time.
  3. Trapesuz - Live Reporting

Next two weeks will be high on action. Will see major changes in the top 12 and many alliance shift
  4. Trapesuz - Live Reporting

Viking had a good chance, they are second alliance in terms of number of cities, they have to regroup and take on jura and ER before its too late, As soon as event end
  5. Let the BS Begin

I started my game in a MRA, with very strict rules, I thank them till now... But, I am not ok if a alliance form and brake too soon. MRA or not. We play in alliance to have friend and enjoy the game, when a alliance form and brake too soon , it lead to players leaving the game, then enjoying it
  6. Trapesuz - Live Reporting

The fight between BWNW VS ER has already started Score BWNW. 1 ER. 0 It's just the start, let's wait for the main action
  7. Trapesuz - Live Reporting

The way the world is moving right now, I see BWNW OR ER both going with quality players and Strong bond. They will be fighting eachother for final battle which might take 2 months. And this world results will be out way before domination starting date. I guess 90 days from now.
  8. Let the BS Begin

Lets come back too our world, Angel and SOW are one alliance and both had 10 alliance combine, alliance Cap 450;)
  9. Let the BS Begin

I guess they feel, in number they can be safe. You might win few fights in start with number but in later stage it's just food. Both spirit of war and Angle.
  10. Let the BS Begin

I saw Spirit of war losing 2 cities too, equal rights. Great start. First war between two major alliance score. Spirit of war 00 Equal right 02
  11. Let the BS Begin

Everyone waiting for this day, finally BP end in all core city. The best weekend fight ahead.
  12. Let the BS Begin

I thought grepolis will revive in these past 2 years with COVID conditions, but condition is getting bad. MRA are ok, as it give the starting exp to new joinings, but now I hardly see new player joining. Mostly old players, fighting
  13. Let the BS Begin

Spirit and angel had same tab shared everything in between them. So it's 5 alliance with same tab sharing
  14. Let the BS Begin

Are you talking about Angle and spirit then it's not 3 it's 4 alliance.
  15. Newspaper Smyrna Newspaper 7th Edition: VM week

I would like too add few points, QOQ played well but major reason was the poor leadership from zoo. Even it's pact with grudge, when their was proper time to eat food, they are trying to defend grudge city and trying to stop QOQ expansion, but what the point in defending food city and losing DLU...
  16. what is the best way to use gold to accelerate growth in early stages of a world?

My ideal suggestion, don't use gold for early rush, rather than use it when needed. Like using it in events, where you get good value out of gold, use it in war time to build quick wall. More you gold rush early, without understanding the game, more problem you will face in long run.
  17. Top 12 sink or swim

We have made separate tab of trash talk, this is top 12 alliance. No more personal war. It's better deal it in personal chat or ingame, always you can use trash talk tab. It's a request
  18. Top 12 sink or swim

In top 12, please don't mention individual players. It is discussion on alliance. You can add attack rank, fighter rank of alliance. If you want to show your aggression, show in game. Players uses gold or not it's a in game feature, he is taking cities through colonization or revolt, it's his...
  19. Top 12 Sink or Swim?

I love to be in no. 4
  20. Top 12 Sink or Swim?

i love world war when all top alliance fighting each other and making big diplomatic decision if top 2 pro alliance fight the other alliance will also join the war(fantasy) please add who is fighting whom or city takeovers in next top 12