Search results

1. *Adasko*

Please ban gold at world start

in the old system of shortening construction or recruiting units it was that you shorten by 50% and it was a good system and blocking options for gold in the beginners protection fact will do nothing because after the protection, such a players will do what they did during the protection, i.e...
  2. *Adasko*

Please ban gold at world start

so maybe you want to pay for the game? this is a free game and people who pay a lot of money give you the opportunity to play for free
  3. *Adasko*

Proposal No gold, no events

you can enter a subscription or fee for entering the server
  4. *Adasko*

En151 Top 10 - Pre BP

this Miknel? and Corvidaan is a snoop?
  5. *Adasko*

What are you currently listening to

https://www.mixcloud.com/AdaskoDH/exclusive-hardstyle-mix-26082022/ CHART POSITIONS This show was 1st in the global rawstyle chart, 2nd in the global euphoric hardstyle chart and 11th in the global hardstyle chart.
  6. *Adasko*

Oldest Player?

Your registration date: 2011-12-03
  7. *Adasko*

Trash Talk Thread

I dont needs know all your nicknames:p
  8. *Adasko*

Trash Talk Thread

you're hiding again
  9. *Adasko*

Just For Spammers

GP its only a game, only noobs sent spam attacks. more fun, less nerves chill out:cool:
  10. *Adasko*

Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

Fortunately for backwater? AT doesn't work :) I don't know how as you call it ;)
  11. *Adasko*

Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

I have better reports xD
  12. *Adasko*

Trash Talk

I have account in this world but I don't play, game automatically dropped me here.
  13. *Adasko*

Trash Talk

i want new newspaper
  14. *Adasko*

Pnp What makes an old school legend?

first gen worlds, good times :) grepolis was a good game :P
  15. *Adasko*

Carphi Rumour Mill

you have poor information unfortunately, the new leaders will destroy this alliance i'm come here for few people and they was kicked from alliance, my decision was only one, leave thanks for the game and good luck Naji i wish you many health :) goodbye my friend
  16. *Adasko*

Classic World?