Search results

1. terminatour

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

Who will sink? Who will swim? YOU DECIDE! 18/11/16 1.No Drama 2.Backdoor Bandits 3.HYDRA 4.No More Drama 5.Show Me Your Noobies 6.Undecided 7.Gold diggers 8.Anonymous 9.Symmetry 10.Heroes Of Olympus 11.PIED 12.Malabar Warriors
  2. terminatour

Symmetry - RECRUITING

Hey Everyone, Symmetry is premade alliance that has moved from Lato to form in Nagidos, we have plenty of experienced players and will welcome any more. If you are located near O54 and are relatively experienced in the game, we will accept you. Make sure you stay active and participate and your...
  3. terminatour

Pending BP Villages Text

Just a small text glitch. With the new BP villages, there is no title for the trade section. If you select demand troops/resources first and then trade resources, it still displays the previous tab's title and not "Trade with villagers" or something similar.
  4. terminatour

Inactive Topic Battle Settings

Proposal: Basically i think that there should be a set of advanced settings for battles. Reason: I think this could be an improvment to battles!You could send attacks of hit and run ,Your army would attack but not fuly they would try to save themselves and run off but you hav a 25%...
  5. terminatour

Vikings

Hi people I have an alliance called Vikings on Kos! I was wondering if you people would like to join we are in top 30!And have many members!we are mainly in O44 but we are in O54! Terminatour