Search results

1. En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

Just say it, images of @VIRTUALSELF ding-dong
  2. En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

Oh no not this guy again, now he even started trying to make memes
  3. En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

and there it is, now they start accusing us of cheating. Keep it going, soon you will run out of excuses and finally realize you're just a worse team
  4. En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

Eyoo Man @Red-Haired Shanks, it's pretty clear to most of people in here that you have some rl troubles, just go talk to a real life friend if you have one or go visit a psychologist. Complaining non-stop on externals about certain teams and money usage in an online game can't be healthy behavior.
  5. En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

You're the one crying about money spending in an online game, I'm just vibing It's time to let it go buddy, just go find a new game as you're too bad for this one
  6. En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

lmao, I was waiting for this clown to start complaining. Sit down noob literally nobody cares about you and your opinions
  7. Dionysia Event Feedback Thread

I just wanted to say this is great event. I am currently on box nr 38/40, and there are some fun prizes
  8. En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

Agreed Also I guess we found our first internal ;)
  9. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

This is exactly how I imagined Fiasco vs TF server would look like, FU winning and AtO+James complaining on externals
  10. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

You don´t do it all the time. You just start doing it once they start golding nukes. After few hours you stop and see if they gold again, but usually they will just pm you after an hour telling you they will stop golding for some time. It's not same as spam as it's probably the only really...
  11. Update to Version 2.270 Discussion Thread

Feedback: WTF if this, how can an update take over 25min, pls fix
  12. Top 5 & World Prediction

no
  13. Closed Grepolis Gods meet Queen Elizabeth II

Hades is certainly going to the dinner, so he can check if the Queen is ready for the underworld. As a gift he would bring a Cerberus to be the Queen´s pet, cause she loves dogs :)
  14. Top 5 & World Prediction

Lmao
  15. Top 5 & World Prediction

Every Grepolis alliance ever when it starts loosing a war badly: You're botting
  16. Top 5 & World Prediction

Guys, war didn't start yet, we're only faster at taking their internals and ghost cities. Isn't that right @MoltenFalcon ?
  17. Top 5 & World Prediction

Bro you all merged cause you were loosing to the team that started late and was fighting on 3 fronts. If we only took internals and ghosts why did you feel the need to merge?
  18. Top 5 & World Prediction

I would move to another server as well if I failed as hard as Poppy did
  19. Top 5 & World Prediction

At least @kaiokai is still around and active! Oh wait...