Search results

1. The Agron of Ilyria

Top 10 - (before first temples)

It is interesting tho how they talk about themselves in their own profile XD
  2. The Agron of Ilyria

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

To be honest getting close to 170k dbp was good, but losing 4 hurt more. WP to Kleos&Valhalla. However, Darth and Cursor shouldn't be around because of their Spam but well, it is what it is.
  3. The Agron of Ilyria

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

True. If you dont stack your city you stand no chance anymore. SAD for the defenders. Not even, not fair.
  4. The Agron of Ilyria

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Yes I agree on Revolt experience and less mass golders OV has, but still, everyone has the right to gold, its not WFs fire that they have more mass golders in their roster, thats not a weak link, its the opposite. Altho, on revolt experience, its the 3rd revolt world OV plays.... The BP ratio...
  5. The Agron of Ilyria

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Lol, sorry to say MasterSpy, at first you said that OV is gonna take the win in this world, now you say Deadly Angles are going to win, focus mate... Who is winning it all? I'm a Black Sails WAL member, but there is no way you can deny that WF has much more chances of winning the server. The...
  6. The Agron of Ilyria

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Cmon @Thedrisean are you doing it soon or just before DOM Era starts?
  7. The Agron of Ilyria

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Ey TD, when are you ghosting this time?
  8. The Agron of Ilyria

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Lol Where did you see the threat in here? We are just stating some facts from the last world Cuddlers/Kleos played. If you feel threatened if the others just mention Fiasco to you, then you have huge issues. I hate you cuz I aint you? Mate, with all due respect, Im here to fight and have some...
  9. The Agron of Ilyria

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Its funny, a lot of guys defending another one and telling us how big of a fighter and brave he is, when we all know what way he chose to go, merging with their enemy, and making the team 4x bigger than the nr2 spot. So, unless OV is able to do a miracle, this world will be boring. Oh and...
  10. The Agron of Ilyria

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Oh my God! Look whos here :/
  11. The Agron of Ilyria

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

This world has OV as winners written all over it. Careful Cuddlers (Kleos), this time OV started just days after you did. So, I wonder, hey Karma, when are you and your crew ghosting this time? Did the Prohet make any predicitions this time? As far as I know after Pylos you guys started in two...
  12. The Agron of Ilyria

Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

After Pylos, I was a bit surprised that TF was able to gather a team and start one more world. What kind of leader ghosts and leaves his team behind as soon as the going gets tough? I feel for the new guys that joined TF in this world, but for the guys that followed them here after Pylos...
  13. The Agron of Ilyria

top 12 sink or swim

This is taking long..............
  14. The Agron of Ilyria

The Prophet

This is why I dont agree with you. Just because lets say OV was fighting Cuddles, doesn't mean we were in a coalition with TF, Errors or others. What was OV supposed to do, fight TF from O53 to O55? You were in the middle, OV couldnt fight someone else even if they wanted to lol. You need to...
  15. The Agron of Ilyria

Congratulations Cuddles

Wow dude, you really need to learn how to take a loss. It's not that you lost by small margins, even the egos in here are acceptable as you lost by HUGE margins lol.
  16. The Agron of Ilyria

top 12 sink or swim

You're losing to an alliance full of semi-actives. Let that sink in.
  17. The Agron of Ilyria

top 12 sink or swim

This is turning into a disaster. First, they said that after the event is done, JFL will be done as well. We proved that we are doing it without event. Then after we took cities without reply in 44 they said that JFL is taking cities in their own core and its not some big deal. Wonder what...
  18. The Agron of Ilyria

Top 12 Top 12!

TF let every other alliance (except for Cuddles) down. They were so bad that even ruined even other alliances the chance to get a WW. Lets see how it plays until the end but I doubt that there will be any other surprises except for the fact that TF were awful.