Search results

1. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

So................................................ How about that top 6 eh Guys/Gals? So much action going on right now. Players alliance jumping. Interesting times ahead. Would love to see another Top 6 but no point at the moment as the top 6 will be different tomorrow. Remember, first and...
  2. World Chat discord

because it was all spam
  3. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Anyone got the cajones to do an updated version?
  4. The death of OV

Welsh. I haven't changed. It just makes me sick to see this bullshit still getting spewed 10 years later. The game has changed but the not the egos in it. Another reason a lot of players are leaving in droves. This forum used to be about top 10's, and light hearted digs. It's turned sour and...
  5. The death of OV

6 days away from retiring grepo. Who f-ing cares. Just shut up and play.
  6. The death of OV

Bahahahahahahaha. This is comical. You idiot. Pretending to be OV so you can talk absolute drivel. Damn you must have a sad *** life. Grow up you twit and play the game or don't and pi** off back under your rock. So many keyboard warriors in this game and you typing this garbage only shows the...
  7. Pnp GOAT FAIL

Clown
  8. Top 12 sink/swim

Delusion is an addiction. You should get that checked out. Anyone have a "REAL" opinion?
  9. Top 12 Alliances of Methone

I've seen that logo before. Terrible coach though.
  10. Wheel Event

Hi all, This is in regards to the wheel event. On the app, every time i change screens, select something... basically touch the screen, the "wheel event pop up" flashes up. This is annoying to say the least. This has the potential to mis-timing for cs or snipe depending what side you are on...
  11. Ideas/Concerns

Hi all, This is in regards to the wheel event. On the app, every time i change screens, select something... basically touch the screen, the "wheel event pop up" flashes up. This is annoying to say the least. This has the potential to mis-timing for cs or snipe depending what side you are on...
  12. Triad

Game difficult for me? VM? Quit? You clearly don't know me and that's good. It just shows what Addy said, ill informed and arrogant seems to be the style you 2 want to pursue. Good luck with it. Keep the delusion alive. It gives you an over inflated sense of self worth and makes you feel...
  13. Triad

Who knows? But i'd highly doubt it. I mean... why would we be so stupid to spam when it's just validating your crap. OV is not that stupid.
  14. Triad

Haha, I won't lower myself to your level champ. Have a good day/night though.
  15. Triad

Hippo is retaliating to the treatment he is getting or are you not aware of the things your guys are doing? I've seen the screen shots. Your spam on Hippo stems from more than this server. It's ongoing from another server where you encountered him and you guys feel the need to continue your...
  16. Triad

Why? It's all here say from you. As Roni would say............ Proof?
  17. Triad

Hahahaha. Up to your old tricks again.
  18. Triad

19. Triad

I'm not hurt champ. Don't flatter yourself.
  20. Triad

I'm not addicted to you. Who the hell do you think you are? I don't like you because of the way you play this game cowboy. Addicted, no. Concerned that what happened last server might happen again... yes. You really should look at how you approach things because you tend to take the douche road...