Search results

1. Trash Talk

Oh, people that jump ship to attack their team mates? Sounds like something you would know everything about. The double standards and pure crap in your posts are mesmerizing. There is no propaganda here. Just facts. That you can't deal with them is your problem and not mine.
  2. Trash Talk

It's like talking to a brick wall. Discussion is impossible with someone who claims not to seek the truth, but already believe to possess it. Just to put the record straight, the only alliance we are hugging is VoD. And don't get me started with the defence pact malarkey. We've all seen the...
  3. Trash Talk

I don't normally post on externals, but this one deserved a response. It put a smile to my face. It actually made me laugh. I've been laughing for a while now and I reckon I will continue laughing for a while. Any action will normally lead to a reaction. In other words, as I think you might...
  4. Eviction Notice "Declaration of War"

And I would like to direct anyone talking out of their a*** to this link: skvatten. For even more amusement, please have a quick glance at this. (log in for a giggle and smile)