Search results

1. Nakierza

Top 12 Alliances |Sink or Swim|

1. band of brother - Sink, alliance name is spelled incorrectly and uncapped, also has 34 players already. Also sends blind pact invitations... 2. Ctrl-Alt-Elite - Sink, looks like a good alliance but what got me is that they are showing pacts... And they're pacted with "band of brother"...
  2. Nakierza

Not a Bug Heartbleed Bug

As this is a matter of our passwords, do you guys know if the Heartbleed Bug has affected Grepolis, compromising our passwords? If so, has it been patched? (I don't really know where to post this, but since it's a bug, I posted it here)...
  3. Nakierza

Hunters Association

Hey everyone, I posted this in the premades thread but might as well post here incase anyone wants to join. I am here to announce the Premade, Hunters Association. I plan on this Association to be very aggressive and dominating, while at the same time being a family to the Hunters in the...
  4. Nakierza

Beginner Naki's Custom Designs

I have been making sigs/avas/pps for a couple of months, this would let me practice my skills :) (Some of these were for YT, and Grepolis. A lot of them I made for me lol) I will make anything, as long as you give me the dimensions, text, colors, and any pictures you want on them...
  5. Nakierza

Hunters Association

Greetings, fellow Grepolis players. Introduction I am here to announce the Premade, Hunters Association. I plan on this Association to be very aggressive and dominating, while at the same time being a family to the Hunters in the Association. We will be a serious and threatening Association...
  6. Nakierza

World

So when the world ends, or starts to end, I say we should all (LoM, APA, DW, ME, AO) go to the same exact world and play with the same alliance names but a whole different everything. It would be cool to see what has been learned in Idalium implied in that new world. But it would just be cool to...
  7. Nakierza

Premade: Cerberus

Alliance: Cerberus I decided to start my premade alliance Cerberus, because I want me and my alliance members to win a world. Past info: I started playing Grepolis back in April of 2013. I had some friends who got me into playing Grepolis, and they guided me through and gave me tips. I also...
  8. Nakierza

The alliance that will win the world, Death.

Welcome to all incoming Reapers. I have created the most aggresive and elite alliance in Byllis. I will only accept any players over 1,500 points, with few exceptions. If you an elite active player below the points, you will be considered. Any Veteran Grepolis players are welcome to join...