Search results

1. Ruthie2

Funny story of Sympathy

I dont like to post in here as its always full of BS and thrash talk but I like you wont sit back and watch you slate my alliance. Why would we play this game if when attacked we called for compassion its a war game Every ask for compassion is brought to you with good faith from my players, I...
  2. Ruthie2

Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

I dont know why you try to score points when you only ever know half a story or make one up. I have good friends in QoQ. Myself and 2 plus have no problems so your stories are wrong. Why you say what you say again shows how two faced you are, you asked to come back to bloods under a different...
  3. Ruthie2

Firstly we didnt drop with two alliances, alot of players we didnt bring with us we had enough for one wing. Friends who came here to gold noticed us and messaged to join , plus we have alot of new players so like you made a second alliance The world in grep is you have a nap with mobs ...
  4. Ruthie2

You only ever know half of any story and make up the other yourself seeing you never ever finishing a world you play in , even you other half can vouch for that. Tony is no idiot , least he dosent run out on his team when the going gets tough
  5. Ruthie2

disgrace

This is my only reply here because no matter what I say you going to bend it and say what you want lies in game lies here. we gave notice on the 29th and had every intention to wait the 14 days the accusations and name calling and not being able to work through anything was enough to change...
  6. Ruthie2

trash talk

We are not with them we have been fighting them the last few days , rumor machine adding wrong again
  7. Ruthie2

Biggest MRA

Lol and so it begins ,,, Rumors , Hear say and BS.. The amount of players we have turned down we would be on our way to a third branch .( Before people jump in , not happening) Alot of those players we turned down are now in other alliances funny how they never get accused of the same thing
  8. Ruthie2

Top 12 Top 12

Theres giving up Ranga and theres knowing when its pointless not being able to play because you cant rebuild to play.
  9. Ruthie2

Top 12 Top 12

yes thats why you got so many alliances to op us together . I would like to see any alliance be able to fight back when at one stage there was multiple alliances hitting us and for a while we never got def before anyone jumps on, until Infinites helped .. again so many thinking they know what...
  10. Ruthie2

Top 12 Top 12

I thought I would check in and see whats being said as I was asked to Firstly even if juegono did messaage you do you think , you would get the truth seeing how you bend it around for your benefit. We didnt venture to other alliances as we stupidly trusted the wrong group. I find it comical...
  11. Ruthie2

Top 12 Top 12

Who are you 55rootz788 , Firstly thanks for your comments . Those that know me , know me and Bloods. anyone else just ask what you want to know in game , wish everyone good luck I am done with this now myself and my team know the truth I dont need to justify, my concern is my team and trying...
  12. Ruthie2

Top 12 Top 12

I have nothing to hide so why would I lie the fact is we have a little defence and yes a little defence coming from shine because they too are getting hit so how does that rate against your coalition. I am not talking about the so called blood player that turned coat when you hit him and wanted...
  13. Ruthie2

Top 12 Top 12

If you want to know the truth just ask me TromboneTom , you will at least get the truth and get it right. Rumours can cause so much turmoil, Like the fact we are getting told that you are trying to get a spy into Bloods and that comes from a very reliable source within your ranks . GMC. we did...
  14. Ruthie2

Top 12 Top 12

[
  15. Ruthie2

Top 12 Top 12

Firstly , bloods diplo is not trash, do you really have to get personal with your comments ,Just because she does things within the agreement does not make her rubbish at her job but honest in how she conducts it . You never can tell how a new player will be when you take them into your team...
  16. Ruthie2

Top 12 Top 12

Erik its not unknown you dont like me , we cant like everyone. Bloods merged into you because we were asked to by Tim and Karlo . You can slate me and the alliance name all you want but its the name the players want and they are my only concern. 55roots788 I dont know who you are but thank...
  17. Ruthie2

Top 12 Top 12

Sloth I never ditched my players , in that world we had a vote thread and a discussion as to who had won before and who wished to merge into EN. I dont turn my back on players. If thats the case why are most of those players who didnt merge still with me . This is a game and out of it we make...
  18. Ruthie2

Top 12 Top 12

Shame you cant give a realistic account seeing as you got your behind handed to you on a plate and then when all your lies came back to bite you , you told all your poor alliance and sister alliances to find new homes, well you ran into vm, you should have stayed , we could have helped you with...
  19. Ruthie2

Top 12 Top 12

when myself and Hybrid started talking we spoke of 54 as thats where we mainly were but since that discussion we have moved into 55, hench why Doyran is being hit , ladies see the border clearly ..
  20. Ruthie2

Top 12 Top 12

Hibrid, you said it your self you came her late so only see what to get told. and make 2 and 2 = 6. Every world alliances will try to get through a world as best they can and thats why we have diplos Bloods have a damn good one and she is doing a amazing job, for your information all the other...