Search results

1. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Does that prove OV's ability to fight? Because clearly, some OV players never attack us, there's no DBP on leaderboard, but they always have ABP. We dont have DBP.. you know the reason ;) You keep mentioning mass golders.. really? Didnt spend anywhere close to what OV had to spend on golding...
  2. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

As a Usual Suspects player, I can confirm we have no ties with WildFire whatsoever. I have a few friends there, so we chat at times. We are fighting each other, which you can clearly see looking at our war score. We lose few cities, we take some from them. We have no pact/NAP with WF or anyone...
  3. The next to disband

@KarmaError404 add one more prediction to that list that was wrong. Cuddles built all 7 wonders first time even with all opponents focusing on 1-2 wonders each :) Not to mention other team straight away disbanded before we even finished 6th wonder
  4. The Prophet

Congrats to entire Cuddles team for the commitment and dedication they showed. First and last 24 hrs were really crazy. But in the end, it is worth the win :)
  5. The next to disband

Maybe time for you to back read this thread :) And dont worry, we will build #5 as well soon
  6. The next to disband

@MasterSpy any thoughts about a prediction that went wrong? Cuddles finished 4 wonders before everyone.
  7. Top 12 Top 12!

There shouldn't be any change. TF is still winning and Cuddles will be placed last with no wonder at lvl 10.
  8. 2.55 Discussion Thread

A very good update. The support reports are now merged into one. Now I longer need to read every single report.