Search results

1. Lyseus

Trash Talk

It's all an opinion. But hey I've been away from the game for awhile so sorry I haven't been keeping tabs on everyone lol. It's just a game. Just don't end up like RED, EPIC, or Shadow and we'll all get along. ;)
  2. Lyseus

Trash Talk

Mass-Recruitment Alliance is an "MRA". LAELAPS started off with a set number of players and only selectively recruited from No Strangers Here when it collapsed. Teumessian Fox came around from another set of players from another alliance who wanted a pact. It's just a tight knit family just...
  3. Lyseus

Pre-World Tegea Discussion Thread

Nah mate, we'll convince you to join one way or another :) Looking forward to this world, I'll see everyone on the battlefields!
  4. Lyseus

Trash Talk

I didn't know Red Nemesis and Rim Rats were considered not good but great alliances in this world but hey we're all entitled to our opinions here ;)
  5. Lyseus

Top 12 sink or swim

looks like you've volunteered yourself mate ;) snap to it.
  6. Lyseus

Wars on Rhodes

7. Lyseus

Need help

What is this, a court room? Calm down people and give it up and stop whining. It is part of the game and if you don't like those certain players or alliances move away from them or fight back. It's as simple as that. IT IS JUST A GAME.
  8. Lyseus

Need help

I just about died when I saw this lol. Good one mate ;) I wasn't going to post in this thread until I just now saw this!
  9. Lyseus

Anyone I know around anymore?

Wassup Sai long time man and do I know you crazy cowboy? Your name doesn't ring any bells atm :(
  10. Lyseus

Top 12 sink or swim

I think you just volunteered yourself for this endeavor Stef o_O
  11. Lyseus

MRA daddy

You're right, it's really changed in the past few years :(
  12. Lyseus

Top 12 sink or swim

Is it me or is EPIC asking for unwanted attention on the externals?
  13. Lyseus

Rate The Player Above

TheLastKnight as of 04/29/2017 Point Rank: 76 Points: 74.405 (avg. city size: 7.441) Cities: 10 Fighter Rank 103 ABP: 37.570 DBP: 8.489 Alliance: Red Flag (points rank 4, rank 6 fighters) You have a tight core which I highly respect and envy however alliance choice of Red Flag I have to assume...
  14. Lyseus

Top 12 sink or swim

Top 12 as of 4/27/2017 UTC +1:00 1. The Way of Shadows- Consisting of several other "Shadow" Alliances this group could go far if they learn to play as one. Currently their only real enemy is the "Red" Alliances. I don't see them going far and Shadow should easily pick them off. Rumours...
  15. Lyseus

Ibra's Auto-Updating Maps - Rhodes

I thought so, just thought I'd ask; doesn't hurt to ask! ;):)
  16. Lyseus

Ibra's Auto-Updating Maps - Rhodes

If at all possible for the world history map would you be able to assign the same colour hex code to the same alliance. At the moment the colours don't line throughout the timeline to one specific alliance. Just wondering :)
  17. Lyseus

Pnp Panda pops Shadow

If by awesome players, I assume you mean me! Much appreciated and Grepo on mate!
  18. Lyseus

Trash Talk

try harder? I'm a bit lost, all I see is OK enjoying some free BP from you! ;)
  19. Lyseus

Top 12 sink or swim

You can keep them, as long as they are of me!
  20. Lyseus

Wars on Rhodes

that's it!? :eek: BP is life...