Search results

1. Pnp Elis Newspaper - September Edition

I am already offended if I read correctly somewhere earlier someone said if bloods give us the 4 wonders back we will rotate them in for the win....i mean wtf......we will throw you to the wolves ares leadership if you settle for rotating bloods for the win or vice versa....OA leadership trash...
  2. Milestones The Angodude Milestone

Thanks for answering on all points....i understand pausing would be a pain but in any case a solution needs to be found for restoring to earlier state (i.e before malicious actions were carried out) maybe this could be discussed further amongst the community for idea's or even asking the devs...
  3. Milestones The Angodude Milestone

This still does not solve the issue of the world's endgame being altered/affected due to malicious actors. @Baudin Toolan @Hydna @Silver Witch Are mods still going to remain helpless against hackers ??....there might not be a precedent but you can start it here.....revert the malicious...
  4. Milestones The Angodude Milestone

@Baudin Toolan Just a suggestion.....instead of spending time and efforts on 2FA.....I suggest exploring and implementing Zero Trust Models they are more secure than 2FA. Also a quick question any chance inno games would consider organizing bug bounty programs. I know its a game but it seems...
  5. Milestones The Angodude Milestone

@Baudin Toolan @Hydna @Silver Witch @TimurTheGoat Not sure about en128......but your spot on about "the fault has to be with the representatives of the game who's inaction created this mess ". Going to keep tagging you guys till we get some action...if what OOC says is true OOC's post...
  6. Milestones The Angodude Milestone

lets start a alliance wide "go fund me" to win the world by paying for hackers...
  7. Milestones The Angodude Milestone

Oh and its possible as i think this happened like less than 24 hrs ago.........as time progresses rolling back will be more difficult
  8. Milestones The Angodude Milestone

@Baudin Toolan @Silver Witch @Hydna So basically you guys are helpless against a hacker who altered the legitimate flow of the world wonders. Guess we should start pooling cash to start paying hackers and start buying the world endings.....much better returns than buying gold. The devs can...
  9. Milestones The Angodude Milestone

cc - @Baudin Toolan @Silver Witch @Hydna going to keep mentioning y'all till we get a response and some action. mention count - 2
  10. Milestones The Angodude Milestone

cc - @Baudin Toolan @Hydna @Silver Witch
  11. Newspaper Player Interviews & World Thoughts

@8ball if it is any help to your cause in convincing your team-mates of how crap these elite few are.... 44 Doff had 0 wall all along so thanks for all the amazing bps!!!
  12. Newspaper Player Interviews & World Thoughts

hey mate pm me in game if u need any help against sk or have any info about their cities.....if you want deniability hit me up on discord and change your name there.....they accuse us of having you as a spy anyways so what difference it will make if you send us some info?...... I will be more...
  13. Newspaper Player Interviews & World Thoughts

@Mole man 420 is the biggest fan of them all!!!!.......He rocks!!!!!.......he is the energizer bunny to rally up more fans.....
  14. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

To, True Blood's Now that you've alienated all of your strongest players and fighters, your only hope is that DOA is willing to deal with your inactivity and lack of communication and saves your butt!!!
  15. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

guess it will be a 3 way world wonder's race in this world...both the teams with 2 allys seem well poised to stem any player attrition....though bloods losing ground on the 44-45 borders....wonder how long till fight starts between bloods and doa....then bloods will be in a lot trouble...
  16. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

dude your posts are seriously hard to understand...i dont get them half the time....pls use google translate ?......good luck in rl as i take it your in vm
  17. Elis vs OnlyFans

I guess he only opens forums when he is high...I didnt understand the last and I dont understand this as well :() @Burnbrae
  18. Bring Back The Grepolis Player's Council

My support for this as well....
  19. Top 10 Sink or Swim

well u are right.... its just us and ships.... u guys are out of context for the top alliances..... perhaps we can have a special mention of you guys in cause u feeling jealous.....